engagement

Jungkook was planning on marrying Jimin. He wanted to propose. Right now him and Jimin were in bed together. They were cuddling.

Jimin: about marriage... I'm a little nervous....

Jungkook: don't be. I love and you and you me. Simple as that.

Jimin: I now but, what if I'm not good enough and you leave me? What if Somi doesn't want me to be her mother?

Jungkook: she calls you mommy now. How should that even worry you baby?

Jimin: I dunno...

Jungkook: don't worry. Let's go on a date. Somewhere nice. Dress up nicely baby.

Jimin: okay.

Jimin showered and changed his clothes. Jungkook then got ready. Jimin went to grab something from the closet and a small red velvet box fell. He got confused. He picked it up and realized what it was. The bathroom door then opened. Jimin quickly put the ring back. Jungkook went over to him.

Jimin: out clothes on.

Jungkook: I just got out the shower baby. Dang.

Jimin: hurry before I change my mind and you sleep on the couch.

Jungkook dried off. He put on his pants. He went over to Jimin and kissed his neck.

Jimin: out on a shirt Kook. You're acting like a child. Somi can change herself faster than you can.

Jungkook: faster than you too.

Jimin: never said she didn't.

Jungkook: you getting mad at me for being shirtless when you're already showing too much skin.

Jimin: I forgot, you're jealous of my belly button being out.

Jungkook: it's mine to see.

Jimin: as if.

They share a kiss. Jungkook puts a shirt on. He grabs the ring. He goes to the car with Jimin. They then get inside the car then they drive to the restaurant. Once inside, they're waited. Jungkook can't wait. He caught Jimin off guard. He got besides Jimin and got down on one knee.

Jungkook: Jimin... Will you please, marry me? It would make me the most happiest man to ever exist.

Jimin: oh my god... Jungkook!...

He hugged him and kissed his lips. The ring was slid onto his finger. Jimin was happy. Jungkook was as well.