Bloody Sweet

Author: Lee Narae

Where to read the official comic/manhwa: Manta (until Jan 23 2024), Tappytoon

Where to buy the official novel: Barnes and Noble, Kobo, Google Play, Kindle Store

Rating: 4.8/5 Stars

Review:

Bloody Sweet is about a high schooler who meets a vampire and becomes contracted with him to help him become human again. However, she doesn't expect him to end up helping her through her traumas and she ends up falling for him. 

The vampire's past catches up with him in the second season of the webcomic and the poor female lead ends up doubting everything due to being so in love with him and her depression. 

Some dramatic scenes come about towards the end and the story is finished off wonderfully.

Just to let you know, they don't actually do anything until she is twenty years old. 

The story is hilarious, sweet, emotional, and explores traumatic scenes like bullying and suicide. 

I do give a huge trigger warning for anyone with ptsd/cptsd who has experienced bullying, suicidal thoughts, and have been victims of violence. The story has a lot of scenes that contain these things. 

In the end, I very much enjoyed the story and will be reading the novel as soon as I can get my hands on it.

Do I recommend this webcomic? Yes, I do!