Amina Of The Lamp Season 1

Author: Eeyeol Chun

Available On: Manta

Rating: 4.7/5

Fantasy/Romance

Story:

A wizard by the name of Amina finds her whole world turned upside down in a single night. Magic is seen as evil and all wizards are being hunted down.

Thanks to another wizard, she escapes. However, she is struck by grief and attempts to go back in time to change the past.

She fails and traps herself within a lamp, a conduit of the wizard who saved her.

Years go by and she is summoned by a man named Jakaard.

He asks for her to help save his father and she agrees. Unfortunately they discover that she cannot help his father for his father's soul is missing.

The two end up facing several problems together, even people who wish to separate them. The biggest problem?

Monsters are entering the city and causing mayhem.

How are they entering without alerting the guards and is someone behind it?

Review:

This story is such a fun read. I loved Amina and Jakaard. Both were great characters and the story was amazing.

The art was beautiful too!

My fave thing was the relationship between Jakaard and Amina. It was hilarious and sweet.

The magic used was interesting and the characters were well written.

There is a novel to this that is also available on Manta to read if you'd prefer to read that instead.