12

linacruise: taking a break from flying

45.1K likes

user1: more pictures of Tom please and thank you

user2: I can't believe a thin slut like her managed to get into Top Gun.
|
user3: and I can't imagine a ten year old little girl that smells like piss are allowed on social media🤷🏼‍♀️

monicabarbaro: 😉

user4: she has definitely fucked someone in that cast
|
user5: my bets are on Glen, he totally has fuck me eyes
|
user6: nah, she will go for a softie like Lewis

milesteller: 🥐☕️

user7: maybe she is fucking around with Teller
|
user8: she is a naval aviator, she is just playing them. No one settles down with an aviator

glenpowell: 😉

____________________________

MILES'S POV

"Alright." I said as I took a sip of my coffee. Once again we were sitting on her balcony.

"Alright." She said with a smirk.

"All walls down, no lies, no secrets." I said and she chuckled.

"Game on." She said and we pinky promised that from now on the walls would be down.

We have spent every morning and every afternoon since that night. We drank coffee in the morning and beers after work. Talking about everything between heaven and hell. I smiled at her and she blushed. Her feet were resting on my chair and I took a good look at her, she was extraordinary. She wasn't just absolutely gorgeous, she was also so intelligent, thrilling, sarcastic, witty and generous.
And I couldn't help but think about what she was thinking of me. Did she think as highly as I thought of her? Or was this completely platonic?

I started massaging her feet as we both looked out on the view of the ocean, it was gorgeous. I looked back at Lina, the view was still gorgeous. I smiled softly and looked back out on the ocean. I could sit here for hours and hours. Just talking, drinking coffee.

"Come on, darling. We'll be late for work." I said and I fake British accent and she chuckled. I took her hand and helped her up. She stood inches from my face and I smiled softly and I could see a blush form on her face. But I didn't dare to kiss her yet, she is like a deer, if you come too close too fast you spook them. You need to move slowly but surely. I was taking my time. But one day, I would kiss this girl. One day.

We got to the facility and she flipped her aviators down as we walked over the parking lot. I looked over at her, she looked so confident and powerful with her aviators down. Like she belonged her and everyone knew it. She did belong her, and everyone knew she did.