19

milesteller: so lucky ❤️

26.7K likes

user1: who is SHE!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

user2: nooooo, saddest day of my life

monicabarbaro: 😭🥰

user3: who is she????
|
user4: and of course he posts a photo where we can't tell shit 🙄🙄🙄🙄

gregdavis: fuck you guys are cute 🥰

user5: the cast know her????!!?

user6: I hate her already, she is taking our man 😡

user7: that is damn cute photo 😍🥰😍

glenpowell: 👏🏻🫶🏻👏🏻🫶🏻👏🏻

user8: aww 😍😍😍

user9: 😡🙄😡🙄😡

linacruise: 🫶🏻🥰🫶🏻

user10: who the fuck is she

_________________________________

LINA'S POV

"MILES! Oil it in!" The director shouted and I chuckled as every single cast member was getting oiled in for this shirtless beach scene.

"There is only one person who is going to oil this stud in." Glen said with a smirk and handed me the coconut oil.

"Come on, Maverick. I know you want to." He said and I smirked.

"I'll do it but I think he prefers you." He said and we all chuckled.

"Oil me up, babe." Miles said and did a little shimmy making everyone laugh.

"Alright." I said with a smirk and grabbed some coconut oil. Glen wooed and everyone applauded as I laughed while I was oiling in Miles's upper body.

"Get all in there, babe." He said and we all laughed even more.

"I don't think you can get oilier than that." I said with a wide smile.

"Great work, babe. I'll keep in mind you are great at oiling." He said with a smirk and I smiled annoyingly at him, he gave me a quick kiss and I went to wash off the oil from my hands. I walked back to see them fooling around at the beach with their sunglasses down. I couldn't help but enjoy the sight. I watched my man act like a little boy, fooling around on that beach with his co stars, having the time of his life.

"Alright, everyone! On your marks!" The director shouted and they all laughed as they got into place.

"Action!" He yelled and the song "I Ain't Worried" by OneRepublic. It was time for dogfight football. Learning offence and defence. And let me tell you, they had the time of their lives. They really let loose. And the boys, well let's just say that the entire beach smelled like testosterone. But the sight made me smile, they have worked so hard the last few months and they really needed this. I watched Glen really let his testosterone go wild and crazy, making me laugh. I looked over at Miles who chest bumped Greg and did a little shimmy, making me smile widely.

They shot the scene multiple times in different angles, no one was getting tired. They all needed to blow off some steam. Miles looked up at me, he smiled widely and waved. I waved back at him with a wide smile.

"Alright, everyone! That's a wrap for today." The director said and everyone shouted no making me laugh. He sighed as he thought they would all be worn out by now.

"You keep going, I'm going to bed." He said and they all laughed. The camera team and the rest of the staff members packed up their stuff and got going while the cast kept on fooling around, playing dogfight football. Miles looked back up at me with a wide smile and waved me over. I got up from my seat in the sand and jogged over.

"Apapap, rule number one." He said and I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"No shirts allowed." He said and I let out a chuckle. I yanked off my shirt leaving me in a pair of jeans and a black training bra, his eyes widened as I smirked at him.

"Woah." He got out.

"Let's do this, Rooster." I said and he chuckled as I took his hand and walked out on the imaginary football field.

"We have a new recruit!" He shouted and his team cheered.

"Sorry you chose the losing team." Glen said and I chuckled.

"What re you talking about? We are totally winning." Greg said and gave me a high five.

"Alright Captain, show us what you got." Glen said and I chuckled again.

"I'm an aviator, not a football player." I said and he chuckled. The whistle went off and Miles threw the ball at me. He cheered as I caught it. I started running towards the other side but got tackled by Danny, I fell to the ground laughing. Monica helped me back up and I brushed off some of the wet sand.

"Good try, Captain." Glen said as I made my way back to my side of the field.

Miles again threw the ball to me and I sprinted over to the other side, pushing past both Danny and Glen. I ran over to the goal and threw the ball on the ground and my entire team cheered loudly, letting the testosterone once again run wild. I ran back and Greg gave me a double high five. Suddenly I felt two arms wrap around my waist and I was spun around to the cheering of Miles Teller, making me laugh loudly.

"That's my girl!" He shouted and they all laughed. He put me down and kissed me roughly before placing his arm around my shoulder and our team cheered again.

When the sun was starting to set we decided to head out. We put our shirts and shoes on and headed to the closest bar. These people have basically been fasting and living the dry life for weeks because they needed to prepare for this scene, so tonight, everything was off limits. We walked inside my regular bar, Aviation, and were met by the loud music and big crowd.

"First round on me!" I shouted and everyone cheered. I went up to the bar while the other's went to find us a table or somewhere to stand.

"Isn't it Captain Lina Cruise, in her own glory." The bartender said and I chuckled.

"Jackson, always nice to see your face around here." I said and he let out a chuckle.

"I heard you landed a big shot job." He said and I smiled.

"Yeah, I guess I did." I said and looked over at my man and my friends.

"Congratulations." He said and I smiled softly.

"Thank you, Jacks." I said.

"And I saw you are off the market, and here I thought you would give me a call whenever you were ready to settle down." He said and I chuckled.

"You know very well that we wouldn't have worked." I said and he chuckled

"Yeah, you're right. So, Maverick, what can I get you?" He asked.

"8 beers." I said and he nodded. He placed the beers on the tray in front of me.

"So, you won't even tell me who the lucky guy is?" He asked and I chuckled.

"You wouldn't see why I chose him anyways." I said and he chuckled as I took the tray and walked over to my man and my friends. Miles put his arm on my back and I smiled widely. I grabbed a beer from the tray and gave it to him before grabbing one for myself.

"To you, my lady." He said and we clung our bottles together and I smiled as we took a sip. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he stroke my back gently.

It was a perfect night.