39

TMZ!

MILES TELLER AND GIRLFRIEND LINA CRUISE BACK IN CALIFORNIA

Our favourite Hollywood couple is back on the streets after months out of the spotlight. Fans were worried the couple had called it quits until they found out that Cruise had been shipped out. Cruise were silent for months leaving the fans to suspect that something horrific had occurred on her deployment, even death was songs those suspicions. But they were shut down quickly when the couple both posted on their Instagram that she was back home and safe.

The couple spent some time together with Teller's family in Pennsylvania before they were seen on the streets back in California just in time for the holidays. The couple went to a fancy restaurant with Teller's former co stars Zac Efron and Michael B. Jordan and was joined by his close friend Chase Crawford. They were seen the day after house hunting in Miramar, North Island along with her dad, Tom Cruise! Are the couple taking the next step and moving in together? Only time will tell.

But one thing is for sure, the couple is stronger as ever, looking very much in love as they were seen cozying up on the streets.

So what's next for these two lovebirds? Are we hearing wedding bells?