36

MILES'S POV

"Ayeee!" I said happily as one of my best buds Chase Crawford walked through the doors.

"And look who the old dog brought!" I said as my co stars from The Awkward Moment walked in right behind him, Zac Efron and Michael B. Jordan.

"What's up? So glad you all came." I said and they closed the door behind them.

"Of course, when Miles Teller calls and says that he has a pantry full of tequila and whiskey, you get your ass on the road." Zac said and I laughed.

"Come on in." I said and we walked out to the backyard. Erin and I had managed to put this part together under a week. Almost our entire family was here, my friends from Top Gun, Chase, Zac, Michael, Shailene Woodley and her fiancé and even Tom said he would show up. And I just couldn't believe they all could manage to get here.

"Drinks are over there, help yourselves but don't get drunk until like 8 because my niece and nephew convinced me that they could come aaaand food is over there." I said and they nodded.

"Great." Chase said and they went directly over to the drink table and grabbed a beer. We walked down to the others and I couldn't help but think that my sister was right. I did need this. I really did.

"Hey, honey." I heard mom say and I turned around to see her and dad.

"Hi." I said. I had totally forgotten that Erin had invited them as well. She walked over and hugged me softly.

"I'm sorry." She said and I smiled softly.

"I'm sorry." She said again and I nodded.

"Thank you, mom." I said and she smiled lightly.

"Help yourselves with drinks and food." I said and they nodded.

"So, you got buff. When did that happen?" Michael asked and I laughed.

"He's an aviator now, muscles are a big part of it." Glen said and patted my shoulders. He introduced himself to Chase, Zac and Michael as they chuckled at his comment.

"Must've been tough learning how to fly those planes." Zac said.

"Yeah, isn't the easiest thing I've done." I said.

"It was fun though, when we didn't throw up." Glen said and I chuckled.

"I think I'll keep my feet on the ground for now on." I said and took a sip out of my beer.

"I'm actually going to get my pilot license." Glen said and my eyes widened.

"What? Really?" I asked and he nodded.

"That's sick." Chase said and he chuckled.

"Yeah, I kind of liked it up there." He said.

"You did really turn into Hangman as soon as you sat your ass down in that jet." I said and they laughed.

"He became such an asshole when he was flying, I almost wanted to launch a missile on him." I said and they laughed again.