65

is is

linacruise: hello Hawaii and hello wedding season❤️tagged: milesteller

tagged: milesteller

167.8K likes

user1: omg it's finally happening❤️😍

user2; aww good luck and have a wonderful wedding🥰

jayellis: 👏🏻🥂❤️

gregdavis: so happy that I get to be a part of this special day🙏🏻❤️

user3: I'm already crying 😭

user4: I can't wait for the photos!!!!!

monicabarbaro: ❤️❤️❤️❤️

user5: aww

milesteller: god I love you so much❤️❤️❤️

______________________________

LINA'S POV

"I know something you dooon't." Monica said with a wide smile as the hair stylist were doing the finishing touches on my hair.

"Of course you do." I said with a chuckle.

"But you seem eager to share it, what is it?" I asked with a small smile.

"Miles and Tom has invited some people you don't know about." She said and I furrowed my brows.

"What? Who?" I asked.

"Take a look for yourself." She said and Greg it ed towards the window and I got up from the chair and made my way over with the champagne glass in my hand. I pulled the curtain slightly away and my eyes widened and my jaw dropped to the floor. I looked over at Monica who laughed at my reaction.

"Hoooly shit!" I said as I looked back out again at Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson, Adam Sandler, David fucking Beckham with his family, Chris Hemsworth and his wife, Bradley Cooper and Jonah Hill. Holy fucking shit.

"If I was nervous before then imagine what I'm feeling right now." I said shakily and she chuckled.

"You'll be fine." She said and brought me in for a hug. I sat back down so the hair stylist could finish my hair. I saw my bridesmaid one by one getting their dresses on and I felt myself become more and more nervous for every minute that passed. I wasn't having any doubts but I was so nervous anything would go wrong.

"Alright, Lina. It's timeee." Dana said excitedly and clapped her hands. It was time for me to get into my dress. I felt my heart pounding in my chest. I saw my dress hanging on the wardrobe and I took a second to just look at it. I've never seen myself a bridal girl. I never even thought I would get married. But here I was, looking at the dress I was going to wear when my dad was walking me down the aisle. Never did I thought I would be walked down the aisle by my dad. Two years ago that wasn't even on the radar. Two years ago I hated his guts, never wanted anything to do with him. And here we were. Couldn't imagine my life without him.