Chapter 5

Jisung stared at his phone as he and Changbin rode in the SUV to the studio. "What's up? You have been staring at the same text message for like 5 minutes." Changbin said.

"Since when do Minho hyung and Felix spend so much time together?" Jisung asked, still looking at the text.

"Why do you ask?" Changbin asked as he leaned to read over Jisung's shoulder.

Jisung quickly pulled his phone away and replied "Minho hyung just told me he and Felix had plans together for the whole day..."

"Minho hyung and Yongbok? Again?" Changbin asked, staring forward as he processed everything.

"Right? They have been together constantly here lately. I feel like I have barely seen them apart since the move." Jisung said.

"Minho hyung and Yongbok... You don't think that they are..." Changbin said, trailing off.

"Think they are what?" Jisung asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No, I shouldn't even say it." Changbin said quickly.

"You aren't saying that hyung and Felix could have something romantic going on, are you?" Jisung asked nervously.

"I didn't want to say it but... I mean it's crazy, that's too weird, there's no way they would..." Changbin rambled.

"It's not weird, Minho hyung is a very handsome and wonderful person, Felix would be lucky to date someone like him." Jisung said seriously.

"I wasn't saying it would be weird because of that... I... and what do you mean Felix would be lucky? I think hyung would be the lucky one, to snag someone as beautiful and kind as Felix." Changbin said defensively.

"Yes of course hyung, let's just agree they both would be lucky to date each other... You don't actually think they are dating each other though, do you?" Jisung asked anxiously.

"No, there's no way. They are so different and it would be weird because we are all in the same group. We can't just cross a boundary like that... right?" Changbin said, glancing at Jisung.

"No, of course not. It would be a bad idea to date someone within the group..." Jisung said, looking down, avoiding Changbin's gaze.

During the entirety of 3Racha's brainstorming session, both Changbin and Jisung were clearly distracted. Chan decided to reschedule their meeting for when the two were better mentally prepared so Changbin and Jisung decided to go for lunch together.

As they sat down to eat, Jisung asked "I know that Minho hyung and Felix have been spending a lot of time together lately but earlier you seemed really concerned that there might be something going on between them and I was just wondering... Do you know something I don't know?"

Changbin hesitated, he didn't want to put Minho's business out there but he also kind of wanted Jisung to know why he was suspicious. "Well... I feel like I shouldn't say this because I don't even know if the two things are related at all but... The other day when Minho hyung and I were at the gym, I saw that he got a text from some guy... well a sext actually..."

"A sext??" Jisung gasped.

"All I saw was the picture, I didn't see the name or the text thread. It was just a guy posing in a pair of red, satin panties..." Changbin said nervously.

"Red panties? Oh god, I feel like I shouldn't be hearing this. There's no way the picture was of Felix right?" Jisung asked quietly as he looked around at the other people eating at the restaurant.

"Well... Now that I think of it, the guy did have a similar build to Felix. Very thin with cut abs." Changbin said, looking nervous.

"Oh... So it was a good looking guy?..." Jisung asked, with a twinge of jealousy in his voice.