Chapter 11

A whole month had passed since the Halloween party and not a lot came out of Minho and Felix's stunt to make Changbin and Jisung jealous. They never mentioned the kiss even to tease Minho and Felix like most of the other members did. They still seemed suspicious of Minho and Felix's closeness but never enough to confront them again.

Minho was discouraged, he didn't know what he was hoping would come out of the night. It's not like Jisung was the kind of person to get so jealous that he confessed his love and ownership of Minho after seeing him kiss someone else. In reality, Minho was just drunk and making poor decisions that night based on his own jealousy of Jisung around everyone else. And though not a lot had changed between them, Minho still felt a slight pull away from Jisung which is the opposite of what he was hoping for.

Felix had also hoped the kiss would cause Changbin to wake up and realize his feelings for him but alas he also came up with nothing from the ridiculous stunt. Sure Changbin seemed a bit more attentive and present around Felix but their dynamic remained roughly the same.

"I don't know why you don't just confess to Jisung, he is clearly into you. He's always flirting with you and all over you." Felix said one day as he laid on Minho's bed.

"He acts like that with everyone." Minho said, leaning against his headboard, reading his manhwa.

"What? No he doesn't!" Felix quipped back as he sat up to look at Minho.

"He calls you and Hyunjin 'baby' and 'jagi' and he's always trying to kiss Jeongin. He's touchy feely with everyone Yongbok, I'm not special." Minho said, not even looking up from his book.

"It's true that he likes skinship in general but saying you aren't special to him is just not true hyung. I have seen the way he looks at you when you aren't looking and how he seeks you out. When we have free time, you are the only person he will willingly give up his solitude for. Your bodies are drawn together like magnets, even Stays have noticed. He cares about you deeply, hyung. You two really get each other, you're soulmates." Felix said seriously.

"What do you suggest I do then?" Minho asked, setting down his book frustratedly.

"I'm not telling you to do anything but if you feel like there's something there and the moment feels right, then don't be afraid to make a move. Nothing you could do could drive Jisung away, he loves you as a dear friend if nothing else." Felix replied.

"Yeah but if things get awkward between us, and we can't go back to the way we were then even if he is still there, I have lost him. I don't want to lose any part of him or us, that's why I'm not going to say anything, I can't risk it. Overall, I'm fine with how things are, I'm happy." Minho said as he picked his comic book back up.

"I'm sorry but I don't believe you Minho hyung. There's no way you could be happy because I'm in the same boat as you and I'm miserable. My heart has been silently breaking for years and I think you know that same feeling all too well. So do something about it or don't but don't lie and tell me you are completely happy with the way things are." Felix said as he faced away from Minho in a huff.

Minho looked at Felix from over the top of his book and sighed as he saw the younger man's shoulders droop defeatedly. "It's getting awfully cold out there these days, I'm predicting snow any day now." Minho said as he turned towards his window.

"Great way to change the subject hyung. Talking about the weather suddenly, how subtle." Felix scoffed, rolling his eyes as he continued facing away from him.

"With the weather being so cold it makes me want to go to a hot spring. Maybe a jjimjilbang, it would be just like the onsen we went to in Japan, you had fun then, right?" Minho asked.