Chapter 6

Jisung walked down the stairs from his apartment to meet Minho out front like he had asked. But he was not prepared for what awaited him. Standing under the light of the streetlamp stood Minho in a crisp black suit with white collared shirt underneath, unbuttoned just enough to show a little skin.

Jisung froze with his eyes about to pop out of his head. "Whoa hyung... You told me to dress up but I didn't expect to see you in a suit..." Jisung said as he couldn't help but stare.

"I clean up pretty well, don't I?" Minho asked with a smirk.

"You look like a mob boss... b-but in a good way! Like you look expensive!" Jisung stammered.

"Thanks, I was going for mafia." Minho chuckled.

"No, I mean you look really good, hyung. You look... sexy." Jisung said as his eyes scanned Minho from head to toe.

"Sexy?" Minho asked with raised eyebrows.

"I-I mean handsome! You look very handsome!" Jisung stuttered, trying to recover from his slip up.

"Right... You said sexy but you meant handsome. The two words sound so similar, it's an honest mistake." Minho teased sarcastically.

"Okay so I meant sexy, but you already know you are sexy hyung." Jisung said as his cheeks blushed lightly.

"Yeah I do. You don't look too bad yourself, I like this shirt." Minho said as his hand grazed against Jisung's chest to land at his collar, playing with the buttons.

Jisung's ears were burning hot as he backed away slightly and asked "W-What's behind your back?"

Minho pulled out the hand he had behind his back the whole time to reveal a singular white daisy. "From my garden, it is your birthday after all." Minho said as he handed it to Jisung.

Jisung's eyes widened as held the delicate flower "Your garden has grown this much already? I have to see it!"

"After dinner." Minho replied as he opened the car door for Jisung. Jisung got in the backseat and Minho climbed in after him. He sat there, stealing glances at Jisung the whole way as their driver took them to Han River. Jisung looked stunning in a midnight blue button up and black slacks, his tiny waist and broad shoulders on display.

Minho undressed him with his eyes and then instantly felt guilty for doing so. Was all of it too much? Should he have just treated him to a sushi dinner and called it a night? He watched as Jisung smiled to himself, playing with the daisy in his hand.

Minho reached over and grabbed the flower, gently placing it behind Jisung's ear. "Pretty." Minho cooed at his adorable, flower loving Jisung.

"Hyung!" Jisung blushed as he hit Minho's arm playfully but left the flower there.

They arrived at Han River and Minho led Jisung to a small but beautiful ferry. "Are we going on a dinner cruise?" Jisung asked excitedly.

"I heard the seafood here was amazing and the sights too, I hope you are okay with it." Minho said nervously.

"Okay? I'm more than okay with it hyung! This is amazing! I have never been treated so grandly for my birthday! I feel special!" Jisung giggled. A fond smile crept across Minho's face as he watched Jisung's sparkling eyes scan the boat.

They got on the boat and ate a lot of delicious food while enjoying the sights and after dinner they went out onto the deck. Jisung stood at the railing, looking out over the water, glistening in the moonlight before closing his eyes and breathing in the salt water smell.

Meanwhile Minho stood behind him, breathing in his intoxicating smell as the wind passed through Jisung's shirt and into his nostrils. He desperately wanted to creep up behind Jisung and bury his nose in his neck, breathing in his scent directly. He wanted to hold Jisung close to his body as they looked out over the waves but he settled for walking over and standing beside him.