Chapter 18

"We have the dorm to ourselves." Changbin said suggestively as he pulled Felix by the hand towards his bedroom as soon as he got in the front door.

"Where is everyone?" Felix asked, feeling more nervous as he got closer to the bedroom.

"Chan hyung is at the company and Hyunjin and Jisung are at the other dorm." Changbin replied as they got in the room and he closed and locked the door behind them.

The room was illuminated in a romantic glow by the countless candles scattered about. Felix's heart swooned as he asked softly "You did all this for me?"

"Of course, I love you Yongbok. I wanted it to be special for you, do you like it?" Changbin asked.

"I love it hyung! You really want to do this with me?" Felix asked nervously.

"Are you kidding? I can barely hold back right now." Changbin said, smiling as he grabbed Felix by the waist and pulled him close.

Felix breathed shallowly as Changbin kissed his neck sensually before saying "Wait, hyung, I prepared something special for you too and I feel like I need to show you now. Maybe it will help soothe my nerves." He sat Changbin down on the end of the bed and slowly began stripping off his clothes in front of him. He pulled his shirt up, slowly revealing his abs before taking it off completely and discarding it to the floor. He then nervously unbuttoned his jeans and before pulling them down he walked closer to Changbin, directing him to take them off for him.

Changbin eagerly pulled the jeans down Felix's bony hips to reveal a pair of light blue satin panties. Changbin looked up at Felix's face with wide eyes, not expecting to see the women's lingerie. "You hate it. I thought it would help me feel more confident and sexy but you think it's weird, don't you?" Felix said quickly, looking as if he was about to start crying.

"What? No! Felix, you look beautiful. You're incredibly sexy without even trying but this, trust me, I like it." Changbin said reassuringly. "But wait, these panties... they look really similar to..." Changbin said, trailing off.

"Yes... I was the one who sent that picture to Minho hyung but it wasn't meant to be sexual at all! He told me about how the panties might help me with my confidence and feeling sexy so I tried them on. I felt good in them and wanted to show someone but I couldn't send a picture to you as much as I wanted to so I sent it to him... I'm sorry Binnie hyung, I swear it meant nothing!" Felix rambled on quickly.

He pulled Felix closer by his hips as he slipped his pants off the rest of the way and said "It's okay Yongbok, I'm glad you told me. I love them, anything to help you feel as sexy as you are." Changbin then mouthed at the outline of Felix's clothed cock. Licking and kissing his growing erection through the shiny fabric until it was wet with Changbin's spit. Felix gasped and moaned, his cock growing so stiff it pushed out the top of his panties.

"Damn women's underwear doesn't leave much room for an erection." Felix said, blushing shyly.

Changbin swirled his tongue around Felix's red, throbbing tip that peeked through the top of the blue fabric. Felix groaned in pleasure, Changbin was so attentive and his skin felt like it was on fire in the best way. Changbin then looked up and said "You know they make lingerie designed for men, right?"

"Oh my God, I didn't even know something as basic as that. I probably seem like such a baby to you." Felix said, covering his face in embarrassment.

Changbin pulled Felix into his lap, removed his hands from his face and kissed the end of his nose as he said "Not just any baby, my Baby, remember?"

Felix kissed Changbin's lips and quickly pulled his shirt off, pressing more kisses to his vast shoulders. Changbin's hands traveled to Felix's ass and pushed the panties to the side, squeezing handfuls of his soft cheeks as Felix moaned softly in his ear. Changbin leaned over to his bedside table to grab the lube he had out and ready for them. "I got this for us, it's strawberry flavored, that's probably silly, since we might  not ever taste it but I just thought..." Changbin rambled before Felix stopped him.