Chapter 7

"Happy Birthday Yongbok! I am kidnapping you for lunch, my treat!" Changbin said as he barged into Felix's dorm.

"Aww thank you Binnie hyung, but you don't have to do that." Felix said politely as he looked around nervously at Jeongin and Minho who were sitting at the dining table with him.

"No sense acting polite Yongbok, it's your birthday, you deserve meat!" Changbin said loudly.

"Hear that kid, he wants to give you his meat." Minho whispered to Felix with a smirk.

Felix elbowed Minho in the ribs before saying "Well if you insist hyung! Let me just grab my stuff and we can go." He slipped on his shoes, grabbed his bag and headed out the door behind Changbin.

"It's abnormally cold for September, don't you think?" Felix asked as he linked arms with Changbin casually.

Changbin looked down at Felix wrapped around his bicep and smiled softly as he replied "Yeah, I have a feeling the first snow will come early this year."

"Oh I hope so, I love it when it snows here in Seoul. It always brings such a magical feeling to the city." Felix said, grinning brightly.

"You are such a sentimental romantic Yongbok." Changbin said with a smile.

"Sorry..." Felix said awkwardly as he began to let go of Changbin's arm.

"No, I like it. Don't ever change." Changbin said, putting his hand over Felix's so that he couldn't pull away.

"Okay... I will try not to." Felix said, blushing subtly.

They arrived at the restaurant and sat across from each other, grilling the pork belly and beef on the table top grill. "So... You haven't invited me to your new place yet..." Changbin said, twirling chopsticks in his rice nervously.

"Phone works both ways Changbin hyung. You haven't called me to invite me over to your place either." Felix said sassily.

"You're right... I guess I just assumed after our heartfelt conversation at the company, that you would invite me over since you said you missed me..." Changbin said, slightly pouting.

"Well, I am not as fragile as you think hyung. Or at least I am trying not to be. I have been trying to deal with hard circumstances and emotions on my own." Felix said seriously.

"Right, and you have been spending a lot of time with Minho hyung too..." Changbin said, avoiding Felix's eyes.

"That's true, he has been giving me a lot of strength lately." Felix replied.

"Oh, that's great... I am glad you have someone in your dorm that you can rely on..." Changbin said blankly.

"You sound thrilled... If I didn't know better hyung, I would say you sound jealous of me finding another shoulder to lean on." Felix said, with a teasing smirk.

"What? Of course not. I really am happy for you, Yongbok. Minho hyung is very reliable. I guess I just didn't know you two were so close before..." Changbin said, shrugging, trying desperately to seem nonchalant.

"I guess we weren't always that close but this move has brought us closer. I go to him for advice all the time now." Felix said.

"Really?... Damn, I guess I am a little jealous after all..." Changbin chuckled nervously.

"What?" Felix asked, ears perking up, not expecting Changbin to admit something like that.

"Well, I got so used to you running to me when you were struggling and now that we don't live together anymore I feel like you don't need me. This may sound a little selfish but I kind of liked it when you would rely on me..." Changbin said, embarrassed by being so vulnerable.