Chapter 19 | Bonus Chapter

Minho watched as Felix came into his room and sat down on the end of his bed, grabbing one of his books and flipping through it haphazardly. Minho scoffed at how obviously Felix wanted to talk but wasn't saying anything. "Can I help you, Yongbok?" Minho asked.

"Oh me? No, I am just chilling..." Felix said nonchalantly as he casually pulled his hair back away from his neck, revealing a dark hickey.

Minho's eyes widened and everything clicked "Oh my God! You had sex didn't you?! That's why you are coming in here all weird!"

"I'm not being weird! It's no big deal." Felix said, trying his best to act cool.

"Please, you have been crying about wanting to fuck Changbin for months. It is a huge deal and you know it is, tell me about it Yongbok or I will ask Changbin!" Minho said.

"You wouldn't dare!" Felix yelled.

"Do you want to test me?" Minho challenged.

"No! Please don't talk to him about it! We had sex okay and it was... It was perfect hyung." Felix said, blushing wildly.

"I knew there was something different about you! You have a special glow, I could tell just by looking at you that you lost your virginity." Minho said, laughing.

"You could not! Shut the fuck up!" Felix exclaimed, covering his pink cheeks.

"If you don't tell me at least some details I am going to ask Changbin, I am so serious. You can not leave me hanging again." Minho said sternly.

"I don't know what you want me to say hyung! We fucked okay! Multiple positions, multiple orgasms! Is that what you want to hear?!" Felix yelled, his face, ears and neck bright red.

"Oh shit, I didn't need to know all that..." Minho said, blushing lightly and holding in a chuckle.

"What?! You asked me for details!" Felix whined.

"I'm just teasing you Yongbok, I am glad you got fucked finally. You deserve it." Minho said vulgarly.

"I hate you hyung." Felix said, scowling.

"You love me. One more question though, and you probably know where this is going... Did you wear the panties?" Minho asked, nudging Felix with his elbow.

"No!" Felix yelled.

"Damn... That would have been hot." Minho said, looking let down.

"I bought a new pair..." Felix said softly, turning an inhumanly scarlet shade.

"Yes! My little Yongbok is growing up! Buying lingerie on his own now, I might tear up." Minho said, pretending to get choked up. "Did he like it?" Minho added.

"Yes... He was really into it..." Felix said, holding back a blushing smile.

"Of course he was! My pretty Yongbok in his pretty panties! You're growing up so fast! From being embarrassed to buy a pair of panties to getting fucked in them." Minho said, laughing.

"Hyung! I am never telling you anything else ever again! I have never been so embarrassed!" Felix said, covering his entire face with his hands, his voice shaky like he was so embarrassed he might start crying.

"Yongbok, don't cry! I am just teasing you!" Minho said as he pulled Felix's hands down from his face. Felix looked up at him with red cheeks and dewy eyes and Minho melted "Oh Yongbok, you are so cute! I am sorry, I know I take things too far sometimes. I am just really happy and excited for you. I'm not making fun of you, I promise."

"Okay hyung, sorry I'm just a little bit sensitive about it all. I have just had enough teasing, I just experienced my first time and I would like to keep at least some of it private. Let's change the subject. What about you and Jisung? Did you ever end up telling him how you feel?" Felix asked.