Chapter 13

They all slept in the next day before starting their separate spa activities. Minho and Jisung got manicures and pedicures while Changbin and Felix got facials. "So hyung, do I get to pick your nail color?" Jisung asked before the workers could start their manicures.

"Have you really been good? I don't think you have done anything to earn the right to choose my nail color. Give me a wink and I will let you." Minho ordered with a smirk. Jisung obediently gave a quick wink, blushing shyly as the workers looked at him. "Good boy. Okay, you can pick the color." Minho added, smiling.

The workers giggled as they looked to Jisung for his answer. He began to sweat under all of the attention and quickly said "Lavender!"

"Lavender? Really?" Minho asked.

"It was the first thing that came to mind..." Jisung said.

"Now do I get to pick your color?" Minho asked.

"No! You definitely have not been good, you tease me too much!" Jisung said, blushing frustratedly.

"Oh, well if I have been such a bad boy, are you going to punish me?" Minho asked, biting his lip seductively.

"Hyung! Have you no shame?!" Jisung whispered loudly as he looked around at the workers nervously. Minho laughed out loud as Jisung just went ahead and told his manicurist to paint his nails black.

After their mani pedis, Minho and Jisung met up with Changbin and Felix. "How were the manicures and pedicures?" Felix asked.

"It was fine until Jisung started being all weird and kinky in front of the workers, winking at me and calling me a bad boy, saying I needed to be punished. Super awkward." Minho said.

"You are the one that said all of that!" Jisung yelled.

"Geez, hyung really has no filter." Changbin said, laughing.

"For real, you should hear the stuff he says to me sometimes. Positively vulgar." Felix chuckled.

Changbin's smile faded a little as he looked over to Minho. "What exactly do you say to him hyung?" Jisung asked, laughing awkwardly.

"Nothing crazy, Yongbok is just being silly." Minho said, smiling nervously.

The 4 of them went to the sauna and then it was finally time for them to go to the private bathhouse. They went into the changing room to disrobe and were only given a small hand towel. Felix looked at it and whispered to Minho anxiously "This is all we get? Not a bathrobe or even just a regular sized towel?"

Minho nodded his head and began stripping naked in front of him. Felix looked around and Changbin and Jisung were also taking off their clothes. He exhaled sharply before finally stripping his own clothes off. After they were all naked and awkwardly holding the hand towel in front of their crotches, they began their walk into the private bath room.

Minho had called and got their room upgraded to a private family bath so the tub was definitely big enough but it was just a matter of who was going to drop their towel and get in first. After a couple minutes, Minho, with his brazen boldness, took the first step.

Following him was Jisung and then Felix, everyone trying to avoid looking at the other while Minho sat back and openly enjoyed the show of beautiful men's bodies. Last came Changbin who dropped his towel and quickly got in, sitting next to Felix though the tub was large enough where they all had ample space between them.

Felix tried not to look at Changbin and Minho scoffed from across the tub. "Geez Changbin, your tits are huge." Minho said, reaching across the tub and squeezing a handful of Changbin's pec. Changbin just laughed and didn't even swat his hand away. Felix watched the scene in disbelief as he thought 'Is this kind of touching and teasing allowed? Would Changbin laugh if I did something like that to him?'