CHAPTER 1

ZARA'S POV:-
Today it looks like a very hectic day as I have clinical postings.Me and my buddies are going to have our breakfast at our college canteen because we are early to our class.

After today's class we are going to our clinical posting in gynac section.As the time left,we all went to cafe near our college to grab some coffee.The time passes and my friends are clicking photos here.I also joined them.Then I heard a sound of bullet.As I ran towards that direction I saw a man and pull him towards my direction.A bad luck,there is already a bullet attacked to his shoulder and he is bleeding.I rush towards the man who held the gun but he is too fast to grab my wrist and told me,"You did a big mistake by saving him from us.You will regret this very soon and I'm going to make Your life a hell."And he left from the cafe with his men.

As I hear his words an unknown feeling came to me.I ran towards the man who is now unconscious because of the attack.I take him to the hospital.And I called my friend NAINA because I don't who he is.I found phone of that man and I decided to call his family.When I take his phone, the doctor arrived and told us(To me and Naina)that the man is safe now and he is in concious.And I went towards his room and ask him how is he feeling.He replied me,"Thank you so much beta.Tumne meri Jaan bachayi(You saved my life).I ask him,"Uncle,aap apne family member ka koi number do mai unko call karke aapke liye batati hu."He gave me some number and I ask him to rest and went outside.I dial that number 2 times but don't know why the hell is that person is not picking my call.I waited for few minutes and again tried to call that number but our good luck that person picked the call.I heard a husky voice of some man.I told him everything about that incident in cafe and told him about the hospital.

The chapter is not edited.
Hello My readers❤️
Thank you for giving this a book a chance🤌🏻
Hope you all like it
VOTE THE CHAPTER!