CHAPTER 6

AUTHOR'S POV:-

After some days,
Zara is checking her luggage and went near mirror and put some regular makeup.She is wearing a lemon yellow short top and white pant.And she goes to downstairs and saw her mother engrossed in her phone.She went to her and they both went to SYED GROUP OF INDUSTRIES.

She went to her and they both went to SYED GROUP OF INDUSTRIES

ZARA'S OUTFIT

They both went straightly to Syed Muneeb's cabin and Zara sat on the couch.And both Mr and Mrs went to conference hall because there is some glitch in the company.So, Zunaira came to here instead of going to airport to go to Agra as it's her friends daughter engagement.

As soon as the conference is completed, Zunaira and Zara both bid bye to Muneeb and left to the airport.
They both thought they were late and when they got to know that their flight is actually delayed for 1 hour.So, they both thought to have some food.

"Mumma,why don't we go in our flight?" Zara asked Zunaira."Because,I don't want to and it has been so long since we go anywhere and it should be normal.Now,Shut up and eat this." Zunaira retorted to her.Zara rolled her eyes at her statement.
After some time they both got into the flight and Zara slept as she don't want to waste her energy.

The flight landed in Agra.When Zara and Zunaira got their luggage and their eyes were searching for the persons who promised to be at time.But here Aadil and Sarah are on the way to Airport as they got stucked in traffic and became late.

Zara is becoming impatient to meet her cousins.As her eyes caught a long,tall figure, Aadil who is wearing blue denim jacket and beside him there is Sarah who is wearing a pink co-ord and hair is tied in a ponytail.They both saw ZARA and Zunaira and went towards them.

They all greet eachother and went to their car and drove to Aadil's house."Well,what make you guys late to pick us?"Zunaira questioned and
"Don't ask me he told me to now to worry and also said that he will approach you guys on time"Sarah answered her and turned to Zara and asked her ,"Do u came here to sleep?"
"It's better to keep calm rather than joining you guys in your nonsense shit"Zara replied coldly to her.
"Okay,you both should stop your "nonsense shit".
Let me enjoy myself here.It has been so long since I came here."Zunaira said glaring at both Zara and Sarah.
"Mumma,you have told this "n"
times from morning."Zara told calmly and getting a glare from her mother again.

They reached to Aadil's house and met to his mother and father.Everyone got freshen up and came to dining hall because it's lunch time.
"Zara,Sarah kab Jaa rahe ho tum dono Rukhsaar ke ghar?"Aadil's mom asked them(When are you both going to Rukhsaar's house).
"Mami,bas khana khake jaayenge aur aadil bhai hai na vo hame drop kardenge"Zara replied to her(Aunty,we will go after completing our lunch and Aadil bro will drop us to there)
She smiled and Zara and Sarah bid bye to them and left from there.

Here,Every member of Khan's family is present except Kabir.As we all know he won't come here.Everyone is in their cars and behind them there is a car following as the security is compulsory after Naasir Khan's attack.Everyone is going to Hotel as Ishaan's family is also present there.

After meeting to everyone the younger clan went to their respective rooms.And then Nida decided something and make her way to Imran's room.There she saw Zoya,Ishaan and Ishaan's brother Ahad.So she joined them and turns to Ishaan and ask him,"Ishaan Bhai aap hame bhabhi se kab Mila rahe ho?"
(Ishaan broh when are you going to make us meet our Bhabhi(sister-in-law)?)
And Zoya also joined Nida and make him agree to meet Rukhsaar.

Zoya and Nida got freshen up and went to Ishaan's room.And they all went to garden area where all the elders are present. Zoya and Nida went to their Mom's and inform them that they both are going to Rukhsaar's house because they want to meet her. And they all left with Ishaan to Rukhsaar's house.

As everyone entered the living room except Ishaan because he has some work. Rukhsaar's mother called Rukhsaar when she Farhaan. And when everyone is greeting them, Rukhsaar entered in the living room and Ahad introduce her to Zoya,Nida and Imraan as it's their first meeting.Zoya and Nida took Rukhsaar into a warm hug.

After talking for some time Ahad told Rukhsaar that,"Bhabhi, we both have some work and Zoya and Nida will be here for some as they want to spend some more time with you.So, call me when you all are done with your gossips." and left from there.

Here,Zara and Sarah are on their way to Rukhsaar's house.When they went to Rukhsaar's house.They both saw Rukhsaar's Mother and went to greet her and got to know that Rukhsaar is in her room.So,they both decided to surprise her.

When Sarah barged into Rukhsaar's room,they saw two unfamiliar figures who were sitting with Rukhsaar and Rukhsaar noticed Sarah and told her that,"Hey,when did u came.I didn't notice you."
"Yeah,I came when you all are laughing and wait Zara has also came here with me.She got some call- her sentence was cut when Zara entered the room and Rukhsaar took her in hug.After this, Rukhsaar introduce Zoya and Nida to Zara And Sarah and told them that they are Ishaan's cousins.

They all were gossiping about Rukhsaar and Ishaan's engagement and wedding and thier daily lives.And in a short time Zoya and Nida also become thier friends as they both matched their vibes. Zoya's phone ringed and she lifted the call and went outside to talk.

When she returned to the room, she turned to Nida and explained,"It's Kabir Bhai,he called because mom and Chachi(Aunty) were not lifting his call.Neither Papa and Chachu are also lifting his call. And he seems pissed because we both didn't take guards with us."And Nida replied,"Did u told him that everyone here are busy with their meetings, gossips and everything.Thats why no one is picking his call. Neither he enjoys any of these functions nor let us enjoy." Zoya nodded at her words. It's 6 pm so they all decided to go to their respective houses/rooms.

Zara and Sarah are dropping Zoya and Nida to their hotel because Rukhsaar called Ahad told him not to worry about them.On their way Zara asked Zoya,"Well,what's the reason for your brothers anger?Let you guys enjoy alone.Why there is need to take guards everywhere."
"I can get your point but Zara di,he is somewhat protective to us because of his enemies.We don't think it's wrong.Its true we got irritated sometimes."Zoya explained to her and Zara nodded to her.
Nida asked both Zara and Sarah to come and meet their family but as they got very late to their house they didn't accept them and promised them to meet tomorrow as tomorrow is the Engagement. And they left to their house after bidding bye to them.

Hello My Pyare Readers ❤️
Hope you all like the chapter
Vote the chapter
And comment how's the chapter.
The chapter is not edited.So, kindly ignore the mistakes.
Well, in next chapter Zara and Kabir are going to meet again!!!!
Take care>>>
YOURS AUTHOR 🤍