CHAPTER 5

After one week:-

ZARA'S POV:-
The relief you get when you finished your exams and the sleep you will get after your exams are the most beautiful things in this world according to me.
Yes!! My exams are completed and I slept for 11 hours direct after coming to home.And now it's time to dinner.So I quickly got freshen up and went downstairs straightly to my parents room to check if they have returned from office or not.

I knocked their room's door and mumma (Mom) opened the door.I saw my papa (Dad) working on his laptop.I went towards them and Papa(Dad) closes his laptop and asked me how I wrote my exams.
As always I smiled to him and said,"I just wrote what I remember and that's it it's all up on the examiner who is going to correct my paper." Papa and mumma (Dad and Mom) laughed and we three went to dining hall.

As we completed our dinner.We three sat in hall,and then mumma asked me,"Did Rukhsaar told you why they post-poned the engagement?"
Then I replied to her,"She just told me that Ishaan's family want to postponed it.And I think so even she doesn't know the reason."And I turned to papa and asked him,"You are coming to the engagement right?"
Then he informed me,"I will try to come.But your mother is coming with you.She has been so excited for the engagement.So you both go first and then I will try to finish my work and come."
"Yeah, please come papa it has been so long since we go to any family function."I told him."It has been 11:30, let's go to sleep.Good night both of you." and I left from there.

I went to my room and started scrolling reels.As I have slept for 11 hours, I'm not going to sleep now.So,I decided to read some book.Then quickly I went to our home library and searched for some romantic book.Gladly I got one new book and I returned to my room and started reading it.

The alarm rangs and again I turned off it.And slept but again my phone rangs and I saw it was a call from Sarah.This girl always make entry in bad time.
I picked her call and asked the reason for calling me at this time."What's wrong with you Sarah,why did u call me at this time and don't you dare tell me that you just called me because you are bored.I was sleeping peacefully and you made a vow to disturb my sleep." I asked her in one go and her response was,"Come on Zara,I just want to call you because I was missing you.And I didn't make a vow to disturb your sleep.Its Just you have made a vow to sleep when I called you."
"And my mom told me to call you.And she told me to tell you to come to Agra because your college has gave you holidays to enjoy and please come fast yaar.I can't wait to enjoy Rukhsaar's engagement".She informed me and as always I ignored it.Like literally what will I do there before 1 week of engagement.Though I don't get bored there because of these two girls.But it's just I don't want to go anywhere, I just want to stay in my home and sleep as much I want.

I got freshen up and I just wore simple white tshirt and jeans.And went downstairs and realised that my mom and dad left for their work.I called Naina(my friend) and told her to get ready because we both have plans today because our exams had completed and we got holidays.

I went to Naina's hostel and picked her and we both went to library because we need to get some new novels.After spending 2 hours at library, we both went to restaurant to have lunch because some of our friends invited us to have a lunch.

After spending 2 hours at library, we both went to restaurant to have lunch because some of our friends invited us to have a lunch

ZARA'S OUTFIT
We both reached there and saw our friends there waiting for us.
As we take our places, someone got our attention.There ,our seniors I mean Aaryan and his friends are entering into the restaurant.Some of my friends went to them and greet them.Me and Naina just saw them and gave eachother a "let it be" look.Then Aaryan came to us and greet us."Hi,How did u wrote u r exams?",he asked me and I replied,"Yeah,I wrote the exams well.BTW, what are you doing here?"I asked him and he said that they also planned to come here.And his friends called him and he went to them.

After having lunch, we all were just clicking some pictures.And then Aaryan came to us again,he looks nervous.Then, suddenly he called my name and said,"Zara,You look very beautiful today," and then all of my friends eyes are on me.When I was about to say, Aaryan's friend came and inform us that they have given him dare.
They both left from there and then Mahira told,"Guys,I thought it was real.Like seriously, imagine one of the most handsome senior who is crush of many girls in our college came to us and said you are beautiful.Literally,If I was in Zara's place I would have been flying in the air." Then I turned to her and "You still have a chance to do that.You Just go and propose who ever you want."Literally she likes every boy she see but never go to them and speak This is how she enjoys her life.
Then Sakshi told us,"Anyways,who knows maybe these two I mean Aaryan and Zara may end up together in future."and winks at me.This is called Idiotic Behaviour and everyone here did Degree in this.I just rolled my eyes and everyone left from there.And Me and Naina both left from there and I drop Naina to her hostel.And I drove back to my home.Its just 4:30 pm so I decided to take a nap.And went to my room and slept.

AUTHOR'S POV:-

AT KHAN'S MANSION:-

It has been two days since Nasir has been discharged from the hospital.They all are having breakfast and Zoya broke the silence by asking,"Mumma, Ishaan Bhai ke engagement me kab ja rahe hai hum?"(Mom,when are we going to Ishaan's broh's engagement?)
Kabir heard this and informed,"It's better Mumma and Papa be at home because papa is still unwell.Chachi,Chachu(Uncle and Aunt) and you three will go to the engagement."
Then Nasir said Kabir,"I'm going to the engagement.It's final now.And no need to worry about my health.I'm alright.And Ishaan has post poned the engagement because of me.So I'm going to engagement.I don't want him to be sad because of me."
Everyone nodded to his words and Nida turned to Nahida and asked her,"Badi mumma, Should we start packing for the engagement?"Nahida nodded to her.
Kabir told that,"I will try to come but I'm not sure if I will come to engagement or not.You all can one days before the engagement." Everyone complete their breakfast and left for their work.

Hello my pyare readers ❤️
Hope you all like the chapter
Vote the chapter
And comment how's it
Also,the chapter is not edited.So, kindly ignore the mistakes.
And I'm sorry for the late update.I became lazy and didn't write the chapter.
Next chapter will be somewhat interesting.😌
Anyways,Will try to update fast.
Take care>>>
Your Author 🤍