CHAPTER 2

KABIR KHAN'S POV:-
                                     Today it looks like good day as I got the contract at the last minute.The reason behind my happiness in not that the contract was given to me but the contract was going to given to SALMAN SHEIKH but clients has choosen my company for their work.I can se that bastard's eyes burning with anger.I went to him and told him,"How is the feeling MR.SALMAN SHEIKH being ignored by your own clients?? Don't get jealous over me Salman.I won't give a chance to you to take what's MINE"and left to my office.

                              I'm on my to office and then I remembered that someone has called me.I don't care who is that but that person has called to my personal number which is for only family and friends.So I decided to call back to that number.My good luck again that person called me. Immediately I picked the call and hear some girl's voice.Her voice is fucking sweet as honey.I didn't realise that she is talking something I was in my own thoughts.I asked her,"Excuse me.Can you please tell me once again"
She muttered,"Looks like he is deaf".She thought that I didn't hear that but gladly I heard her.
                            As soon as I heard her words I cut the call immediately and called my men to know about my dad's incident.I already knew by whom it was done I was just waiting for to confirm it.I make sure this time that this bastard would not come to me again.I got a text from one if my men that it was done by SALMAN.I told my driver to take me to Salman's office.
                               After few minutes I reached his office and went straight to his Cabin.Before I went there I called my cousin Imran and inform him about dad's health and told him to tell my mom and other's in family patiently.When I reached Salman's cabin,he is talking to someone on phone and saw me and cut the call.I didn't tell him anything and I just stared into his eyes.Those eyes were telling the proud feeling of him for doing this shit.
I

grab his collar and yell at him,"Why did u do this Salman??I told u to not to lay your eyes on my family and you're doing the same mistake.I will make sure you don't do this mistake again.Why do u think that you will win over me?You will NEVER over me SALMAN!!!You think I don't know about your family or your secrets.Then you're totally wrong I know your week points."I hit him so hard and he is fighting with me with the same pace.Again I warned him and told him to not to do any kind of this shit again.I left from there and went to my car.And called my PA to do something that I planned for SALMAN.

THIRD PERSON POV:-
As the fight went between Kabir and Salman and kair left the office.Salman called his PA to clean his Cabin and went to meeting hall with investors.As the meeting is going,Salman got a call that his mother has been attacked by someone and she is in hospital.Without wasting a second he left the meeting hall and went to his and start the engine.The least he doesn't know is that the Car's brake are broken and he is driving the car in very high speed.When he tried,teh brakes were not working and suddenly a car crashes to his car and Salman's car hit to a tree and he laid there unconscious.
                                  After knowing about the accident,ARYAN has came to salman and took him to the hospital.He went to emergency ward and there he saw ZARA and went to her to tell about his brother.So Zara went to the emergency room and she treated Salman's wounds.And then the doctor arrived and check his reports.

KABIR'S POV:-
As I said to my PA to do the work I gave.He did it very well within minutes he send our men to Salman's office and make his car's brake fail.As we planned it all went perfect.After this I went to the hospital and went to my father's room and my mom was crying.SHIT!! Should I console her or should I go to meet dad? I prefer the first option because if I went to my dad then he will scold me that why didn't I console my mom.So it's better to console my mom.I went to her,when she saw me she hugged me tightly and cried.I told her that everything is fine and even told her it was all done by my enemies,so she don't need to question again about who did this.
                               I went into the room and saw my dad sleeping.So I thought to not to disturb.He started moving his eyes and opened it and saw me.I ask him about his condition and told him to not to worry about anything.I ask him rest for a while and left the room.Then saw my whole family is there outside of the room.I told them that dad has woken up.Then everyone went into the room and I also joined them.I saw my mom how she is trying to control her tears because my dad don't like her tears.I called Imran and told him to go to home as it is very late and also take Zoya,Nida,Mom and Chachi(Aunt) along with him.I left there and went to the doctor's cabin.I asked doctor about my dad's health condition and reports.He told me to not worry and he is fine.

The chapter is not edited
Hello my readers!!❤️
I hope you all like this chapter.
Vote for the chapter.

Upcoming chapters will be late as I have my exams and I need to study.
Sorry guys!!!
I will try to write and upload the chapter.