CHAPTER 4

KABIR'S POV:-
When I was beating that asshole,a voice stopped me.When I turned my head towards that direction I saw a GIRL.She is looking gorgeous.As soon as her eyes met with my eyes it's like my world behind me has stopped.
Her eyes are gorgeous just like her.The mole beside her eyes makes her more beautiful.Well I should not concentrate on her,I should concentrate on this asshole who is the reason for my dad's condition.I think his death is in my hands.Because he is giving me every chance to kill him.But he doesn't deserve this kind of death.He should be tortured and he should beg for his life to me.I don't how his wife fell for him.

After getting out of room,I ask my PA to get the details about that doctor who make me speechless.Then I make my way to my dad's room.And saw my brother and Chachu(Uncle) present there.They both are engrossed in their mobile and my dad is sleeping.I went towards them and told them that I'm going to office.Literally,I don't want my work to be incomplete.So works comes first.Thats why I went to office and start my work.

While I was doing my work,I took my phone and checked it as it has many notifications.There comes my best friend sorry bastard ISHAAN's message.He is so whipped to his love of his life and telling me to participate in that shit.Why can't they just get directly married.Is these rituals are necessary?
Literally he is asking me to come because he can't choose his outfit for his engagement.Why can't he just ask his fiance.As always I ignored his message and get back to my work.

It's 1 A.M and I think I should go to my home.I don't want to hear my mom's taunts.So I make my way to the elevator and drove to the villa.On my way to the villa,SHIT!!how can I forgot that dad is in the hospital.So immediately I drove back to the hospital.And saw my mother and my cousin Imran are sleeping and dad is also sleeping.So I thought to not to disturb them and I left from there.And I made my way to villa.

And I made my way to villa

( KABIR'S VILLA)

When I reach villa,I saw my whole family having dinner.The fuck,what kind of behaviour is this that they are having dinner at this time.As I am going to upstairs,I heard my Chachi's (Aunt's)voice and I stopped and turn back to her.She told me to get freshen up and come to have dinner.I went to my room and got freshen up and change my clothes.I went downstairs and saw my Nida and Zoya laughing at their phone.They are so much into social media.I went to them and told them to leave as it is very late and they have their classes tomorrow. Later,I had my dinner and went to my room and slept not before messaging IMRAN to inform me If anything happens there.

I woke up and went to gym to do workout and then heard someone talking in their phone and turned my head towards them and saw ISHAAN.Ab message kya seen pe rakh Diya seedha Ghar aagaya ye besharam
(I left his messages in seen and here he came to my house such a shameless)
"What's this behaviour Kabir?"

I raised my eyebrow and he replied "Why aren't you replying to my messages and calls?"
"Because I'm busy and if I'm free also I won't reply to your texts"I replied to him.
"This is not how you talk to your best friend Kabir"
"And may I know how should I talk to my best friend?"
"You should talk to your friend kindly and you should be feel lucky to have a best friend like me"
"Don't waste my time Ishaan.Just tell me why are you here at this time?"
"Well,let's talk downstairs.Chachi makes wonderful breakfast and I don't want to miss it.So I'm going downstairs and you also join to us"
And Ishaan left after saying this.I went to back to my room and took a bath and come to downstairs.As no one was there at living room.I went to dining room and saw everyone.I greeted everyone.And Ishaan broke the silence by asking,"By the way I forgot to ask where is Nahida aunty and Nasir uncle?I haven't seen them.Its been a while since I came here."
Then Chachu(Uncle)told everything about the incident.
After knowing about that.Ishaan and I left for the hospital.

After reaching the hospital, Ishaan went towards Nasir and ask him about his health.They all talked for few minutes.After that Ishaan and Me bid goodbye to them and went to My office.

I'm sitting on my chair and Ishaan is sitting opposite to me."Who is behind that incident?"Ishaan asked me.
"It's Salman.Ishaan!"I answered coldly.
"Why is he behind you and your family?Why is he always try to win over you? What's his problem?Is there any relation between you two?"Ishaan asked these questions non stop.
"I don't know the reason behind that but I'm not leaving him easily "I told him.
Ishaan hummed and asked me,"Should I post pone my engagement?"
"Why?" I asked him.
"If your family is not coming then I'm not going to get engaged.How can we enjoy?Even my family doesn't about this and I think to post pone the engagement.What do you say?"Ishaan informed me.
"I don't think so it's needed, Ishaan.May be dad and mom won't make to come there.But Chachu and Chachi will come with family.Dont worry about that." I told Ishaan.
"Let's see what God has planned.I'm going to my work.Bye."Ishaan left my office.

After Ishaan left the office.I straightly went to conference hall.And the meeting had started.After the meeting was completed,I went back to my cabin.My men has called me.So I lift one of their call and ask them about that girl.Then they have informed me about her.So,she is medical intern.Well,I think I need treatment from her.Glad to know that she is the only daughter of SYED MUNEEB and SYED ZUNAIRA.Its perfect time to get the deal from them.

THIRD PERSON POV:-
After reaching her home,Zara went towards her parents room and saw her mother.She went to her and hugged her tightly.In return she got hitted to her arm from her mother.
"Kya hogaya tumhe Aaj Jo itna khush dikh rahi ho aur aate he mere paas aagayi"(What happened to you that you feel so happy and came to me first after returning.)
"Aisa kuch nhi hai Ammi.Mujhe bas aapke paas aana tha aur mai aagayi"(It's nothing like that mom,it's just I feel to come here and came.Thats it)
"Well,when are we going to Agra? I'm eagerly waiting for Rukhsaar's engagement!"asked Zara to her mom.
"Even I don't but just be ready with your bag and all things.Even I'm also waiting for her engagement.So that we can enjoy!"Zunaira informed her and they both talked for few minutes and then Zara left from there and went to her room.She got freshen up and make her way to the home library.

Hello My Readers ❤️
Hope you all like this chapter
Please vote the chapter
Take care
YOUR AUTHOR 🤍
Also the chapter is not edited and there will be some mistakes in it.So kindly ignore it.