CHAPTER 3

THIRD PERSON POV:-

Kabir came outside from the doctor's cabin he saw Salman's PA in the hospital reception.When he was going to his dad's room,he saw SALMAN getting furious on someone.Then he went towards him and told him,"Looks like the wounds are big for you that's why you came to hospital by yourself.And u r thinking that I will let you go here also then you are wrong Salman."
Salman furiously went towards Kabir and held his wrist and hit him to the wall.But Kabir is fast enough to escape.So he went towards Salman and pinned him to the wall and hit him on his nose and his nose is bleeding.As their fight continues Salman felt weak due to medicines and when Kabir is about to hit him again,A voice stopped him.

As he turned his head towards his direction he saw a girl wearing colour suit and.A stethoscope around her neck.A white coat in her hand.Her hair was tied in a ponytail.As he was mesmerizing her beauty,he didn't know he was in middle of a hospital room.And everyone were seeing him.He didn't realised that she was standing near to him.He turn towards Salmaan and told,"You didn't have your punishment.Still you are not forgiven."

ZARA'S OUTFIT

ZARA'S OUTFIT

When he was going from the room,a voice stopped him.He turns towards that direction and saw that ZARA coming towards him.She came to him,"I don't know who the hell you are but you are misbehaving with my patient.This kind of behaviour is not tolerated here. I'm sorry not only here,this won't be tolerated anywhere.Better you do the work of what you came here.Otherwise it won't make me seconds to threw out of here."A gasp was left out from Salman's PA as he is shocked that someone has make KABIR KHAN speechless.A smirk formed on KABIR'S lips and he responded to her,"There is no need to know about me for you.You yourself will get to know about me soon.And about my behaviour better you know whom I'm beating.For your kind information,first get to know whom you are treating.You don't know how many sins he have done"
"I'm not interested to know about all this,this is not my job.Don't know who the hell on this earth can hit someone like this"She muttered the last sentence and went to Salman and check him.Kabir left from there and ask him men to know about Zara.
While checking Salman,Zara told him,"I don't know what the reason behind your fight.But looks like both of you were having some serious issue.Better it won't affect you and his both the families."
Aryan entered the room and saw ZARA smiling to his brother and sister in law.As his sister in law came just now.He went towards them and introduced Zara to his brother and Bhabhi(Sister in law). When Zara got a call,she bid goodbye to them and left from there.When she was talking to someone on the call,Aryan came to her and ask her,is everything is okay?She told him that she wants to go to her house.Aryan asked her,"I will drop you to your house,if you don't mind?"
Then she replies,"It's okay!My cousin is coming to pick me.No need to worry."
As Aryan insisted her,she agreed to him.

As they both were in the car,Zara got a call and she stopped the music.She got frustrated because of her call and tell him to drop her at Shopping Mall.Aryan asked,"What happened Zara,you told me before to drop you at your house and now your telling me to drop you at Shopping mall,Are you fine?"
Zara told him,"Common yaar Aryan,Main thik he hu bas mujhe shopping mall me drop kardo."(I'm fine,you just drop me at the shopping mall) Again he asked her,"Lekin,hua kya hai yaar?"(But,what happened?)
Then Zara informed him that,"Actually,my cousin's have came and one of my cousin told me to come to my house first and then again now he called me and told me to come to the shopping mall.He is Just trying to annoy me"
Aryan let out a chuckle at her comment and then stopped because of her THAT ONE GLARE.

After sometime they both reach the mall and Aryan is also there because he don't want to leave Zara alone there.Even Zara told him to go but he didn't go.Then she make a call to her cousin AADIL to tell him she reached the mall.But he tell her that,he will reach there in 30 minutes.

After knowing this,Aryan offered her coffee.She didn't declined it because she don't want to be get bored here so they both went to coffee shop.
They both drank a coffee and talk about eachother and went back to the mall as AADIL has reached there.So she bid a bye to Aryan and she returned to the shopping mall.

ZARA'S POV:-
When I reached the mall,I saw my cousin's Aadil and Sarah.So I run to them and hugged both if them.They are my favourite cousin's because other cousins don't match my vibes.
We three first went to select Aadil's dress and then Sarah and at last to select my dress.It took us 2½ hours to complete our shopping.And then we went to eat something and We both inform Aadil to left us here because we both have more things to but because our best friend is getting engaged soon.
Me and Sarah roam to all the malls and buy all the unnecessary things .Then we both went to eat PANIPURI and then we again start roaming in streets as you all know Street shopping hits different!

After that we reach to my house and we got freshen up and watched a movie,ate dinner and chitchat till 2:00 Am.I woke up hearing my mom's taunts and saw Sarah sleeping peacefully.I throw a pillow on her and she hissed in pain.Well it doesn't hurt but she acts like that because my mom is here.After hearing all her taunts I went to bathroom to get freshen up.And then I remembered that I have a college today.
Oh god.Medical life fucks.And I like fucking with it.That's why I choose it.

After getting ready to college.I went downstairs to eat my breakfast and after that I went to college.
After attending my classes,as it was lunch time.I remembered yesterday's incident and thought to go to that person. So I went to the hospital and went to that man's room.I saw some lady with him.I went to him and greeted him.He told me that he is fine and recovering.I felt happy about it.And he thanked me "n" times.Then suddenly the door opened and I saw a couple coming into the room.

I talked to them for sometime.Yeah,they were his family members.The lady who is with him when I came was his wife and the couple are his brother and sister in law.He told them that I saved his life.I don't how I saved his life,when there is already a bullet in his shoulder.Nahida Aunty and Aisha aunty are so nice.(I knew their names and they told me call them aunty/uncle or anything but not mam/sir).They even invite me to their home.I told them that I have work and I will come to their house in future and bid them goodbye.

Hello My Readers ❤️
Hope you all like this chapter
Please vote the chapter
Take care
YOUR AUTHOR 🤍
Also the chapter is not edited and there will be some mistakes in it.So kindly ignore it.