CHAPTER 7

AUTHOR'S POV:-

                            The voice of Syed Muneeb echoed in the room.He has just came to Agra as it is Rukhsaar's engagement. Even Muneeb and Rukhsaar's dad are well known to   eachother. As they all meet in the meetings and parties. Yesterday, while everyone is having their dinner, Zunaira got a call and got to know that Muneeb is coming. So, she told this to Zara and Zara got relieved after knowing this. Because she thought that her father would miss this enjoyment.

                       Everyone is getting ready for the engagement.The engagement and wedding both are going to be only for close friends and family.Sarah is wearing light blue colour lehenga.Zara is wearing light pink colour dress with her open hair which was dangling till her waist.And Aadil wore a kurta.These are going in one car.While Zunaira and Muneeb are going in other car and Sarah's Mother and father are going in another car. Zara and Sarah are excited for their bestie's engagement and also to meet Zoya and Nida.

              As they entered into the venue hall,they saw everyone is busy in their works. Zara and Sarah inform their mother's that they are going to meet Rukhsaar while their mother's are going to meet Rukhsaar's parents. And when Zara and Sarah are about to go into Rukhsaar's room, they both saw Nida and Zoya and other boy walking towards them.So they all greet eachother and then Nida introduced Imran to Zara and Sarah as they are meeting him for first time. After that he left from there as he got a call.

                    "Sarah di, hamare family se nhi miloge aap dono.",asked Zoya to Sarah.(Sarah dii, won't you meet our family members?) And then Zara replied to her that,"Sure,we will buy let's meet Rukhsaar first and then we can go and meet to your family,"They all nodded and entered into Rukhsaar's room and saw that she is getting ready. So,they went towards her and engulfed her in a hug.
They all waited for Rukhsaar to get ready and then started posing for pictures.They all took some photos and then Ishaan video called Rukhsaar and Sarah and Zara picked his phone and told him to not to call her till evening and informed him that he will see Rukhsaar directly at stage. After this, Zara,Sarah,Zoya and Nida left Rukhsaar's room and make their way towards Khan's family.

                           Here,Nahida and Ayesha were talking, when Zoya called her mother. Then Nahida turned her towards their direction and saw Zara,Sarah and Nida standing near them with Zoya. Nahida is so shocked to see Zara there. When Zara saw Nahida and Ayesha,
"Aunty, you are here. I'm so glad to meet you again."she told this to them and Sarah,Zoya and Nida are standing there confused as they don't know the fact that Nahida and Ayesha had met Zara before in the hospital."Even we both are shocked to see you here. And I made a note to call you after this engagement. But see, You are here!" Nahida told Zara.
"Ammi,Do u guys know eachother before" Nida asked Ayesha and then Ayesha explained them what happened at the hospital.

                       Zara asked Nahida to make her meet Nasir Khan because she wants km about his health. So,they both went towards Nasir and he is also shocked to see Zara here. Then Nahida informed him that she is here because She and Rukhsaar are childhood friends. Zara asked Nasir about his health and left from there because Sarah called her.

                         "Can you please tell me how do you know Khan's family this much. Like seriously, they all are acting like you are a celebrity." Sarah asked Zara about this. Then Zara told her everything about that cafe incident and how she saved him. Then, zara suddenly remembers that she called Nasir's son that day and how he sounded rude that day in that phone call. She thought that Imran is Nasir's son.

                            Here, the Khan's are sitting together and waiting for Kabir to arrive here."What happened to him suddenly that he decided to come here?"
asked Shabbir to his brother Nasir. "We all know how he is. But it's quite different that he is coming to Engagement function." told Nasir and then Nida told, "You all are forgetting that Ishaan Bhai anf Kabir Bhai are best friends. I'm sure that Ishaan Bhai has asked Kabir Bhai to come here. Even I heard Ishaan Bhai saying that he will not get engaged if Kabir bhai won't come here." Everyone chuckled at her words.