Chapter Six: Willow

As I sit at the airport gate, a whirlwind of emotions floods my mind. Today I was headed to New Jersey with Connor and Maelyn. I was finally getting to see Quince and Italy again.

      The excitement radiating from within me is almost overwhelming, making it difficult to sit still. Every passing second feels like an eternity as I anxiously await the call to board our flight. Glancing at Connor and Maelyn beside me, I can't help but feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude for their presence. Connor's familiar smile and Maelyn's infectious laughter have been constants in my life, and having them here with me now fills me with a sense of comfort and joy. They help me so much with everything.

        Maelyn catches my eye and flashes me a knowing grin, her expression mirroring my own excitement. We've been planning this trip for months, eagerly counting down the days. It feels surreal that the moment we've been waiting for is finally here.

       The team was all ready to board the plane. Maelyn and I both being able to go on it because of work. I can hardly believe that in just a few hours, we'll be touching down in New Jersey, ready to embark on this unforgettable journey.

      Lost in anticipation, the hours pass in a blur as we journey across the sky. Before I know it, the pilot announces our descent into Newark Liberty International Airport, signaling the beginning of our New Jersey adventure.

     As the plane touches down on the runway, a surge of excitement washes over me, accompanied by a sense of anticipation that's almost tangible. Glancing at Connor and Maelyn beside me, I can't help but smile at the thought of the memories we'll create together in the days to come.

      As we step outside into the crisp New Jersey air, I take a deep breath, savoring the moment. This was bound to be an unforgettable experience. We make our way towards the awaiting embrace of our best friends.

Sbenns posted a story

       After being reunited with Quince and Italy we all decided to have a girls night

       After being reunited with Quince and Italy we all decided to have a girls night. The night started innocently enough – just a girls' night out with Maelyn, Quince, and Italy. Little did I know, it would turn into one of the most memorable evenings of my life. As we gathered at Italys  favorite bar, the laughter flowed freely, fueled by beer and whiskey.

      Maelyn, ever the life of the party, had us in stitches with her hilarious anecdotes and infectious energy. Quince, with her quiet charm, added a sense of warmth and camaraderie to our group. And Italy, with her adventurous spirit, kept us on our toes with her spontaneous ideas and daring antics.

       As the night wore on, the drinks kept coming, and inhibitions began to fade away. We danced like nobody was watching, sang at the top of our lungs, and reveled in each other's company. It felt like old times, reminiscent of the carefree days Italy, Quince and I spent together.