Chapter 1

Chelsea's POV

"Lauren, remember when we first met?" I asked remembering that day as if it were yesterday.
"Yea. I remember it perfectly."
Lauren and I were in our hotel room in Hawii, over looking the beautiful ocean. We were on our honey moon and had gotten married a couple days ago on June 30th. The day we first met.
I held onto Lauren tightly in my arms as it was starting to get cold out.
"Let's go inside its starting to get cold." I suggested
"Okay. Then we can talk about how we met." Lauren replied with a smile on her face.

We got inside our hotel room and got into the warm bed.
"Okay, Chelsea, take it away."
"Take away what?"
"You know what! The story of how we first met." Lauren said with a smile
"Okay..."

*Flashback*

I was sitting with my friends eating lunch at the park near the beach. It was a hot June day in Malibu, California. My friends and I were very poor and were talking about a house we were planning to rob that night.
"So Chelsea, you, Drake, and Charlotte, are going to go into the house and grab as much as you can. The rest of us are going to wait for you outside for your escape. Got it?" said Josh going over the plan for the fifth time.
"Got it!" I said

-That night-

"Okay guys-" Parker said picking the lock to the house,"go, go, go!"
Drake, Charlotte, and I went into the house. Drake handled most of downstairs while Charlotte and I went upstairs. This house was massive. I wondered how many people lived here. There wasn't much to take upstairs, so Charlotte and I started walking back to the stair case. We had to be super careful since we couldn't see anything. While walking to the stair case, a shadowy figure seemed to appear. As Charlotte and I were  getting closer to it, it screamed.
"Robbery! We're being robbed!" a girls voice screamed.
In fear, Charlotte ran towards the stair case pushing me into the girl. We both fall to the ground. Suddenly the lights start turning on and I came face to face with the girl I fell on top of. She had the prettiest brown eyes I've ever seen. Her dark brown hair flowed perfectly past her shoulders. Looking into her eyes made me relax a little, even though I knew I had to get out of the house before someone called the police. Something told me I was going to remember her face for a long time.

Lauren's POV

"Robbery! We're being robbed!" I screamed at the top of my lungs
Suddenly, one of the theifs fell on top of me. As the lights started turning on, I saw her face. She had chocolate brown eyes that I started to get lost into, and the most gorgeous red hair that I've ever seen. Something told me i was going to remember her face for a long time.
"Get her!" my dad yelled out
Then she got up and ran out of the house in fear. Instead of grabbing her like my dad wanted, I just stayed hypnotized on the floor.
"I didn't even get to know her name..." I thought sadly
"Lauren! Why didn't you grab that girl? We could've taken her to the police!" my dad yelled
"I'm sorry dad. Something just stopped me." I replied
"Like what? Do you know that girl? Do you have feelings for that girl?"
I'm openly bi sexual to all my friends and family. So his question wasn't abnormal.
"I don't know dad! I didn't even know her name! She was gorgeous though." I said thinking about her perfectly scalped face.
"Okay. Just, go to bed sweetheart."
"But what if they come back?"
"They won't. We scared them off those kids won't come back, okay. I promise."
"Okay dad. Good night."
"Good night sweetie."

The rest of the night I couldn't sleep. I was to busy thinking about that thief. I hope to see her again soon. I want to be friends with her. Or maybe something more.

Chelsea's POV

When I finally got to our groups hideout in the woods, everyone started falling asleep. Except me. I couldn't sleep at all. I was to busy thinking about that girl. I didn't even know her name. I want to see her again. I want to be her friend. I don't know what I'm feeling for this girl, but I know that I feel stronger than a friend should feel for another friend. Maybe if I could just see her again I'd know what this feeling was.