Chapter 11

AN: please read the authors note at the end! Thank you guys so much for reading!
________________________________________
I woke up early this morning. I couldn't really sleep so what's the point in staying in bed? Everyone was still asleep so I had to stay quiet. I decided to check twitter since I was just sitting in the living room staring at the wall. I was scrolling through my timeline when one tweet caught my eye.

@LaurenCimorelli Heartbreak. Who came up with that? Heart=good. Break=bad. I guess it's because when someone good breaks your heart into a million pieces. It hurts.

I just stared at her tweet for a little bit. Then I kept scrolling because I felt tears start to brim my eyes. I decided to write a new tweet.

@ItsMeChelsea I never knew that I could hurt this much. But now that "I never knew" is a reality. It's lik it's constantly raining. But only over me.

(AN: this isn't my real twitter username)

I hit tweet then closed the app. I hate it knowing that Lauren is hurting. I hate it knowing that Lauren doesn't think I love her, when I love her more then anything. I hate it knowing that as of now there's nothing I can do about it. I got up and went to the bathroom to do what I've always done when I feel unbearable pain. I haven't done this since Lauren and I first got together. Now it's time to be reunited. When I got to the bathroom I found my blade. You know what happens next. I made four cuts along my wrists. One for going through with the break up. Two for making Lauren hurt. Three for making her think I don't love her. And four for already asking someone else on a date. I quickly cleaned of the blood and put my blade back where no one could find it. Once I went into the living again, Charlotte was there waiting for me.
"Hey Chels!" she said looking up from her phone.
"Hey." I paused for a second then continued with this lie I'm living,"So Charlotte, do you wanna go on our date today?"
"Sure! Sounds fun!"
"Okay great."
"What are we gonna do?"
"I was thinking we get some fro yo and hit the beach?"
"Awesome!"
"I thought you'd like it."
"Hey, are you okay?"
"Yea. I'm fine."
"Okay..."

*later on the date*

"Is is really fun, Chelsea. I love spending time with you."
"I do too."
Charlotte just simply smiled at me. Then turned to look out at the ocean. She placed her head on my shoulder. After a little while she looked up at my and stared into my eyes. Then she started leaning in. Once her lips found mine I kissed back. But, I didn't feel anything in the kiss. Not even a single spark.

Lauren's POV

"Lauren trust me! She still loves you!" Lisa exclaimed. I was walking to the beach to try and clear my head. Lisa followed me.
"No she doesn't! If she did still love me why'd she break up with me?" I said tears wanting to spill from my eyes.
"Because Mike, Christina, and Dad beat her up until she said she would break up with you! Dad even pointed a gun at her threatening to pull the trigger if she didn't!"
"Why would they do that? They said the up accepted us!"
"It was all a lie! You have to believe me!"
I turned around in the opposite direction that Lisa was following me in. Once I turned around, I suddenly saw my whole world being destroyed in front of me. Chelsea was kissing....Charlotte! This time I let the tears fall.
"You see that! I told you she doesn't love me!" I said a ran away from Lisa as fast as I could. Once I finally lost her I just sat down in the middle of the forest. I just sat there and cried until I was dry. She doesn't love me anymore. I need to just move on and find someone new. Once I do, I'll then know if Chelsea really does still love me. If she does she'll get jealous. But if she really doesn't love me she won't. And I'll just have to move on. But who could possibly replace Chelsea?
__________________________________________
AN: Sorry for this super short chapter! I'm still trying to gather all my thoughts for what's going to happen in the future of this story. I've decided I'm going to start giving some of my readers shout outs! So my first ever reader shout out goes to.......@varsha92100 !! I'm giving Varsha a shout out here because she's my best friend in real life. She also fangirls over Cimorelli with me all the time! So go you Varsha! If you want to be my next reader shout out, pm me telling me what you love about this book! That's it! That's all you have to do to earn one! Okay, thank you so much for reading you guys!