Chapter 5

"What happened?" Charlotte asked
"Where were you?" asked Josh
"Did you talk to Lauren?" Anna asked
"Is everything okay now?" Drake asked
"Are you okay now?" Charlotte asked
"Did you bring back some food?" Parker asked
I just walked through the door and was already being bumberded with questions.
"Okay! My answers are:
1. I went to talk to Lauren
2. I was at her house. In her tree house specifically
3. Yes, I did
4. Everything is better than okay. Everything is perfect
5. Like I said everything is perfect
And 6. No. No I did not." I said answering all the questions.
"Well, did you tell her how you feel?" Charlotte asked
"Yep. Turns out she feels the same way." I answered
"So does that mean you guys are an item now?" Parker asked somewhat interested.
"Yep! I couldn't feel more happy about it." When I said that I noticed Charlotte looked a little upset. She's the one who gave me the advice. I wonder what's going on with her. But I shook it off for now.
"Well...did you kiss?" Drake said with a smirk.
"Yep. My first kiss will now and forever be the best one ever." I said with a sigh thinking about the kiss again.

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door. I stood up to open it. I opened the door and before I could even see who it was, I felt the most perfect pair of lips on mine once more. Now knowing that it was Lauren I kissed back. When we pulled away, I looked into her perfect brown eyes. We stared at each other lovingly for a little while.
"Hey Laur." I finally said
"I love when you call me 'Laur' it sounds amazing coming out of your mouth." We both started laughing at the words that just came out of her mouth.
"So what are you doing here?" I asked still unsure of why she was here.
"I wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend."
"Are you spending the night?" I asked pointing to her over night bag.
"If it's okay with you."
"I'm perfectly okay with it." I said
"Are you guys okay if Lauren spent the night?" I asked turning towards everyone sitting on the couch.
"As long as you guys don't make out in front of us!" Josh said then everyone laughed
"We won't! Promise!" Lauren said
"Yea! We'll make out when you guys aren't around!" I said jokingly

After watching a couple movies, and talkin about our past. Lauren and I were finally ready for bed. I say bed even though we're going to be sleeping on the couches.
"Good night Lauren. Love you."
"Good night Chelsea. Love you more."
"Love you most!"
"Love you mostest!"
"Impossible!"
"I'm possible."
"You're so corny." I said giving Lauren a kiss and turning out the light.
"But you love it!" She said in the darkness.
"And I couldn't love it more."

AN: Sorry for the shorter chapter! I know I usually do longer chapters so I'll try to make up for it in the next few chapters. Promise!