Chapter 6

"Hey guys! Wake up! You're on our couches!" I heard Parker say as I was half asleep. I didn't open my eyes though. I wanted to see what they'd say next. Yea, I'm sort of a snoop.
"Parker! Shut up! Let them sleep. Look at them they're so cute together." Anna said in response.
There was a moment of silence. Then Anna started talking with a somewhat annoyed tone.
"Charlotte, I know that you like Chels. But you're gonna have to ignore it or try to get over her. She's obviously really happy with Lauren. If you really like her and care about her, you won't say anything."
"Okay, Anna. I won't." Charlotte sounded sad when she said that. I wonder how long she's been keeping her feelings from me. We've known each other our whole lives. How could she keep this a secret for who knows how long. I couldn't take it any longer and I pretended to only just wake up. Making sure I didn't wake up Lauren.
"Oh hey guys." I said with my best sleepy voice and rubbing my eyes.
"Hey Chelsea." Charlotte said then got up and walked to her room. I had to pretend that I didn't know what was going on with her. But it hurt knowing that she was suffering and I can't do anything about it. I'll admit, Charlotte is very attractive and I did have a big crush on her in the past. But I'm with Lauren now and I'm very very happy. Am I a bad person?
"Hey Chels. How was your night with Lauren?" Anna asked with a smirk.
For now I shook off what I overheard in Anna and Charlotte's conversation. I need to spend time with my girlfriend.
"It was great! All we really did though is watch movies and-"
"Make out!" Anna interrupted
"I was going to say talked. But there was some kissing involved." I said with a smirk
"Ooooo! Get em!" Anna and I laughed at her words.
"Shhhh! You'll wake up Lauren." I said remembering that she was asleep next to us.
"Oh yea. Sorry."
After talking to everyone about last night, except Charlotte who stayed in her room, Lauren started to move around and wake up.
"Good morning Laur." I said in a whisper.
"Good morning Chels." She said and kissed me.
I swear every time we kiss, I fall in love again. There's always sparks, fireworks, and feelings I honestly can't even explain. We pulled away and stared into each other's eyes for a little. When we looked away we saw everyone looking at us.
"Okay you guys! Shows over! Let's give Chelsea and her girl some privacy!"
"Thanks Drake."
"No prob Chelsea! I got your back."
Everyone left the room giving Lauren and I some time alone. I made her and I some pancakes and we turned on our favorite show, Modern Family. Afterwards, we walked down to Starbucks. Lauren had to go soon but we thought we'd grab something. We got our drinks then sat down at a table.
"So why do you have to go so early?"
"I told you, Chels, the band wants to do record another cover today."
"Okay. I understand."
"I'm sorry. I'll text for the rest of the today."
"I'm okay with that!" We started laughing at my words.

Once we finished our drinks we threw them away and started walking towards Lauren's house. Once we got there, Dani opened the door.
"Hey you two! How was last night?"
"Great!" We said together
"Okay! Lauren come on we've been waiting for you to record. We're recording for the "Hearts On Fire" mixtape."
"I thought we we're recording a cover."
"Nope! We changed plans."
"Oh okay."
"Chelsea, I'd invite you in, but you know how some of the people in our family don't really like or trust you."
"Yea. I know. But I don't regret that night. If it didn't happen I wouldn't have met Lauren." I said and saw Lauren blushing.
"Okay you have to go. Love you." I said sadly.
"Yea. Love you too." Lauren and leaned in for a kiss then we went our separate ways.

I was almost home when I got a text.

L-Hey Chels! I miss you already!
C-I miss you too
L-When can we hang out again?
C-Whenever you'd like
L-Can you come over tomorrow?
C-But you know that your parents don't like me
L-I want to tell them about us
C-Are you sure?
L-Yea. They'll be okay with us. You love me and that's all they'll need to know
C-Yea, but my friends and I tried to rob you. Remember?
L-Of course I remember. That was the day met you and I'll never forget it
C-Awe
L-It's true!
C-I feel the same way
L-But anyway, it will probably take a little more time trying to convince them to let us been together
C-I know
L-But I know we can do it
C-I know we can too. So what time should I come over?
L-2:00ish?
C-Sure! See you then!
L-Okay great!

Before we knew it it was 1am.

C-Laur?
L-Yea
C-We should probably get to sleep. It's 1am
L-Omg! How have we been texting this long?
C-I don't know. But we should go to bed
L-Yea you're right
C-Okay. See you tomorrow
L-Okay! Love you
C-Love you too

I then put my phone on the charge and fell to sleep instantly. Today with Lauren was a great day but I'm nervous to talk to her parents tomorrow. If I say anything stupid it might ruin our chances to be together. I fell asleep thinking about what I was going to say to Lauren's parents. I think I have the perfect idea.