Chapter 12

"She doesn't love her!" Lisa said to me.
"Then why would she be dating her?!" I asked with tears in my eyes.
"I told you before! Dad, Mike, and Christina threatened to kill her if she didn't break up with you!"
"Why would they do that?! They accepted us!"
"Chelsea told me everything that had happened!"
"Well, I don't believe you!"
"Then can you please go and talk to her?"
"No."
"Why?!"
"Because I have nothing to say to her. She broke up with me. Also, I'm going on a date soon."
"With who??"
"Zac."
"When is this date taking place?" Lisa asked. Suddenly the bell rang.
"Now." I said exiting our bedroom and going down stairs.
"I was wondering why you we're all dressed up." Lisa said following me. I just strugged my shoulders and proceeded to go down the stairs and open the door. I have to admit. Zac is very attractive, but I just don't feel anything with him. I miss Chelsea.
"Hey Lauren. You look great!" He said with a smile.
"Thanks. So do you." I said returning the smile.
"Shall we get going?"
"Yea. Let's go."
As I was closing the door I heard Lisa yell something.
"You're making a mistake! Talk to her-"
I then closed the door.
"What was that about?" Zac asked.
"I don't know. She's weird." I said. He laughed and we got into his car. After a while of driving we ended up at the nice Italian restaurant. We went in and sat down.
"This place is nice." I commented.
"I thought you'd like it." He smiled.
I looked around the restaurant when something, or really, someone caught my eye. I saw Chelsea and Charlotte sitting at one of the other tables. For a second our eyes met. We both turned away quickly. I saw her lips moving, obviously saying something to Charlotte. Then they both got up and walked out of the restaurant.

Chelsea's POV
Charlotte and I we're at this really nice Italian restaurant on a date. Charlotte is really nice, but all I really want is to be with Lauren. When Charlotte and I were done with our meal we sat in the restaurant a little while longer just talking. While we were talking, a beautiful girl walked into the restaurant. She looked a lot like Lauren but I didn't get a close look. I looked around the restaurant and my eyes met with those pretty brown eyes that I'll never forget until he day I die. Lauren. I looked away from her immediately.
"Hey Charlotte. Wanna go get some ice cream?" I asked trying to get us out of here as quick as possible.
"Yea sure. I know a great place near the beach."
"Sounds great!" I said.
We started walking out of the restaurant. As we walked towards the door I got a text.

From Lauren💕:
Do you love her?

I looked at my screen teary-eyed. I turned around to look back at Lauren who was looking straight at me. She then looked down at her phone again. I got another text.

From Lauren💕:
Cause I don't love him.

It broke my heart knowing that she was hurting. I could see it in her eyes. I typed something back.

To Lauren💕:
I wish I could tell you everything. But I can't. Since you asked tho. No I don't really love her. I love you. But we can't be together. Please don't ask anymore questions. What I've already said has put me at risk.

From Lauren💕:
At risk from what?

To Lauren💕:
I can't tell you. I'm sorry.

"Chelsea are we gonna go?" Charlotte asked me pulling me out of my own little world. I looked up noticing we were still in the restaurant. A tear fell down my cheek. I wiped it away.
"Yea. Let's go."
I looked over at Lauren one last time. I then left the restaurant. I miss my baby.
___________________________

AN: Yea, I know that this is a super short chapter. But someone, you know who you are lol, has been saying that they need an update because they have nothing else to read. I'll try to post a longer chapter soon. Thank you so much for reading!