John

Branch yawned as he stepped out of his temporary pod. Ever since the earthquakes began three weeks ago, one week after Britgets and Gristles wedding, Poppy had been begging Branch to move out of his bunker. At the very least temporarily. Just until the earthquakes stopped and he was no longer at risk.

He was stubborn about moving out at first. He will admit that. The final push to get him out happened less than a week ago when another quake hit and collapsed one of his tunnels. Had he been in it he would have been dead. So he begrudgingly accepted the rather spacious blue and green pod as his temporary home. He put special emphasis on the word temporary when talking about with any of their friends.

He yawned one final time before hopping down, heading over to one of the only few ground level buildings they had. It was a diplomatic meeting hall for when the Troll Kingdom's leaders got together to discuss politics and opening borders with each other. It was built shortly after the World Tour in hopes to help stop future conflict and war by having a place where problems can be peacefully discussed and hopefully resolved.

The front was more of a main hall area where Trolls could gather and talk before the meetings. It's a good place where old friends who are traveling with their leaders can catch up. The leaders also make use of this room before any meeting to chat, exchange information, and settle small problems. It had two main sitting areas, each in front of two large windows. Several couches, chairs, and loveseats surrounding a coffee table sat in each area. Scattered across the hall were a few more much smaller sitting areas. Usually three seats and a table.

A large table was set up in front of the meeting room doors with plenty of space between the two. When no meetings are scheduled it sat mostly empty save for a coffee maker and a few items for the coffee. During meeting days it has a large arrangement of foods from all the different kingdoms. Poppy had gone out of her to make sure food from all over would be available.

Seven doors led off from the main hall. The first one led to simple bathrooms. The bathrooms were designed to be used by Trolls of various shapes and sizes so everyone would be comfortable. The next five doors had a rather large room ment for the leaders and their entourage. Inside each of these rooms was a small sitting area and four bedrooms. Each room was designed specifically for each genre and modified as such for their individual needs. The rooms were marked with the names of the genres on the doors.

At the far end of the hall was the meeting room. It was the same size as the rest of the building to hold plenty of space for all the Kings and Queens and their entourages. There was a big round table in the middle with a seat for each King and Queen plus one member of their entourage to sit directly with them. There were two additional sets for the former Kings Peppy and Thrash. Along the wall edges were couches, seats, and loveseats ment for the rest of the leaders' entourages.

Branch opened one of the large double doors that led to the main hall. Decorating the outside of the doors were various depictions of Trolls from different kingdoms. On the inside were carvings in the doors. Once inside the building Branch was all but surrounded by all Kinds of Trolls. The leaders of each Kingdom and their entourages had arrived last night for an emergency meeting this morning. Leading the place to being packed with worried and anxious Trolls.

Branch quickly spotted Poppy talking with her father by the meeting hall doors. The second she saw him walking over, a look of relief crossed her face. He joined her by her father, the Snack Pack mingling with the guest nearby. He gave her a gentle and reassuring smile, which she returned tenfold.

“Alright, so what's the plan?” Branch asked, keeping his voice kind of low. He looked at his Queen expectantly.

“At the moment, there isn't really much of one.” Poppy admitted with a concerned face. “We don't really know much about what is going on in the other Kingdoms except that they're going through some stuff too.”