Bruce

Poppy waved goodbye to the village and her dad one more time as she hopped on board the white and orange armadillo. She spun around the inside as it took off, giddily taking everything in. Branch was much more calm as he secured their bags between the couch and the dividing wall. He was making sure all their supplies were stable and secure.

“Whooo! This is going to be so much fun!” Poppy said, very excited, as she bounced all over the armadillo. “We’re getting the band back together. We’re going to save the world again. It's gonna be awesome!”

“It would be more awesome if it stayed saved for more then two months this time.” Branch grumbled as he messed with something on the wall. “I don't know about you, but between the Burgans, the holidays, the Rockpocalypse, and now this, I'm starting to get a little burnt out. It has been a hell of a year.”

“Aw, what you need, bro, is another cup of coffee.” JD said from the small kitchenette stove where he was brewing coffee that moment.

“I could actually go for a cup, thanks.” Branch admitted as he walked over to where his brother was pouring coffee into three individual cups. Branch noted that not a single mug matched.

“Awesome, coffee. Let's get pumped!” Poppy shouted as she took a cup and filled it with sugar and a dash of cream. Branch simply took his black, the same as John, which she took notice of. She smiled at the two before realizing something crucial. “Uh, not to alarm anyone, but who’s driving this thing?”

“That would be me.” A voice said from the front of the bus. They all turned to see that Tiny Diamond was driving while in a booster seat that sat on another booster seat.

“Tiny? What are you doing here?” Poppy asked with a smile as they all walked up to the front.

“I am on a grown up adventure to learn about manhood, the world, and maybe even…love.” Tiny said confidently, dragging out the last word.

“Uh, should we really be letting a baby drive?” John Dory questioned, a worried look on his face as he pointed at the trolling.

“Do not worry, fellow adults, for I have acquired my learners permit.” Tiny stated proudly as he showed them the ‘learner’s permit’. It has a picture of him with a fake mustache.

“Uh, who is Adulty McManface?” Poppy asked as she took a closer look. It was made of thick felt with the words and official symbols stitched in with semi thick yarn.

“The real question is; are you a nark?” He asked her, eyes narrowing in a suspicious glare.

“What, who, me? Am I a nark? No! Why, are you?” She sputtered before finally pointing a finger back at Tiny.

“Right.” Branch muttered and rolled his eyes as he stepped back.

“So, where am I taking this beautiful creature?” Tiny asked, earning a delightful churr from Rhonda.

“First we need to figure out where our brothers are. Luckily, I got a plan!” Branch said excitedly. He brought them over to what he was working on earlier. “I have a clue board. With careful analysis we should be able to figure out the locations of the brothers.”

“Wait, is that you!?” Poppy asked point to one of the magazine clippings of him and his brothers.

“Yea, that's Bitty B.” John said, a big smile on his face as he looked over the board.

“Are you cheating hookah shell necklaces?! Denim jackets!? Huh!” She gasped loudly in barely contained elation, spotting one of Branch in particular. “Did you have frosted tips?!”

“Yea, it was an era.” Branch smiled fondly at the picture. He was at the forefront with the frosted tips. Clay stood excitedly to the right with a big smile while Spruce was shouting excitedly in the back while pointing at his brother and pumping his fist. It was one of the most cherished memories he had of them as a baby. They were all so excited to frost his hair and he was excited to hang out with them.