one.

: ̗̀➛✎·˚ ༘ೃ⁀➷

~× 2 years back ×~

"I will kill you," a man named Joe seethed, venom in his voice, pointing a sleek gun at the figure before him. The recipient of the threat, dressed entirely in black, chuckled with an air of confidence, blood visibly dripping from a wound on his shoulder. "You really think it's easy to kill me, Joe?" the mysterious figure in black taunted, a sly smirk playing on his lips.

"You killed my brother. I will not leave you. I will kill you, Jeon Jungkook," Joe vowed, his eyes fixed on Jungkook with a burning intensity.

Jeon Jungkook, unfazed, responded with a calm yet menacing tone, "Your brother was hired by another mafia group. He joined us and started betraying our trust by leaking our details to a rival gang. He got what he deserved, and you, Joe, followed the same path. Now, it's time to say goodbye to this world." Jungkook's face twisted with anger.

"Not this early, Jeon," Joe retorted defiantly. In an attempt to carry out his threat, Joe aimed his weapon at Jungkook, but the latter's agility prevailed. In a swift move, Jungkook shot Joe directly in the forehead, and he crumpled to the ground, lifeless. "Such a fool," Jungkook smirked, leaving Joe's lifeless body sprawled in the middle of the desolate road.

After the ruthless encounter, Jungkook made a call while walking away, presumably to an accomplice. "So you killed him?" the voice on the other end inquired with a knowing smirk. "Yeah, so clean the mess in 30 minutes," Jungkook ordered, his satisfaction evident in his tone. "Me and Eunwoo are coming in 10 minutes. Don't worry," assured Mingyu before the call ended. Jungkook, still nursing a gunshot wound on his shoulder, sighed and decided to seek medical aid.

Heading to a nearby chemist shop, he purchased some ointments to tend to his injuries. Seating himself on a bench, he focused on applying the medicinal remedies to his wounds.

Meanwhile, on the other side of town, a group of friends was reveling in the success of their latest album, "WE ARE BULLETPROOF." Amidst the celebration, a guy with dimples proposed a toast, raising his glass for everyone to join. Another member, still recovering from a gunshot wound, expressed gratitude for the positive reception of their songs.

As the night progressed, a guy with heart-shaped lips professed his love for their fanbase, Armys, leading to yet another round of cheers. However, the jovial atmosphere took a turn when a guy with blue hair and a mole claimed that Armys weren't funny. Unamused, the others exchanged incredulous glances.

"I'm serious; they are not funny," he insisted. "Are you serious, Taehyung? Have you seen the memes and videos they make?" another member countered. Taehyung confidently asserted, "Hobi hyung, we are funnier. Armys are not funny, but not more than us."

"You're not even drunk, but you're talking like you've had 10 shots," a shorter member teased, rolling his eyes at Taehyung. "Yeah, Jimin-ah. So what? I don't like to drink. My strawberry shake is the best," Taehyung retorted, playfully hitting Jimin's head. Exasperated, Jimin and the others decided to cap off the night with one last round of shots.

Feeling the effects of the late hour, Yoongi suggested, "I think we should go now; it's 2 AM, and I'm so sleepy." Jimin, frustrated with the elders' perpetual sleepiness, remarked, "Hyung, you're always sleepy; tell us something new." Namjoon, the leader, supported Yoongi's suggestion, and they all agreed to leave the restaurant.

Donning their masks and settling the bills, the group prepared to depart. Taehyung, reaching for his phone to call their drivers, noticed a figure outside the restaurant struggling with bandages. "Hyung, look, there's a poor guy. He can't apply the ointment properly," Taehyung observed, drawing the attention of the others.

"Let it be, Taehyung. We don't have to interfere in someone's matter," Namjoon advised, watching the scene unfold. Despite the advice, Taehyung couldn't ignore the person's struggle. "I'm sorry, hyung, but I can't see someone like this," Taehyung declared, dashing towards the person with the rest of the group in tow. "This kid," Namjoon sighed deeply, resigning himself to follow the impulsive actions of his younger companions.

✮✢❂✶✧