five.

: ̗̀➛✎·˚ ༘ೃ⁀➷

: ̗̀➛✎·˚ ༘ೃ⁀➷

~× Present day ×~

In the quiet expanse of his mansion, Jungkook sat in front of the sleek television, his piercing eyes fixated on the screen where Kim Taehyung, the charismatic sixth member of the world-renowned boy band BTS, engaged in lively banter with his fellow group members. The room was dimly lit, creating an ambiance of solitude that complemented Jungkook's contemplative mood.

It had been two years since that fateful encounter on a desolate street, a night etched in the fabric of Jungkook's memory. The confrontation with Joe, the relentless pursuit of vengeance, and the subsequent meeting with Taehyung had set a series of events into motion that left an indelible mark on Jungkook's psyche.

Two years later, time had changed things for Jungkook and Taehyung. In Jungkook's room, which used to be secretive, it had transformed into a place filled with pictures of Taehyung. The walls were covered not only with screens for spying but also with many photos, capturing every smile and moment of the idol's life.

Taehyung, now 26, stood at the pinnacle of fame, the charm that earned him the title of the "duality king" still intact.

Jungkook, now 23, had mastered the art of anonymity, his life as a dangerous mafia figure thriving in the shadows.

As the memories of that night lingered, so did Jungkook's fascination with the enigmatic idol. Taehyung, blissfully unaware, continued to immerse himself in the glitzy world of fame and adoration. However, for Jungkook, Taehyung was more than just a distant celebrity he had become an obsession.

The obsession manifested itself in peculiar ways, and one such expression was the mysterious gifts that found their way to Taehyung. Unbeknownst to the idol, Jungkook would send tokens of his admiration, carefully chosen to reflect an understanding of Taehyung's preferences. Yet, these offerings were shrouded in secrecy, with no trace leading back to the elusive sender.

Back in the present, Jungkook's eyes scrutinized every nuance of Taehyung's movements on the screen. His gaze was unwavering, capturing each smile, each gesture, as if trying to decipher a hidden code only he could comprehend. The obsession had woven its tendrils into Jungkook's very being, dictating his actions and thoughts.

The gifts, meticulously selected and dispatched through a network of intermediaries, conveyed a silent declaration of Jungkook's unwavering devotion. From bespoke accessories to rare trinkets, each item bore the weight of Jungkook's infatuation, an intricate dance of secrecy designed to maintain the illusion of normalcy in Taehyung's life.

✮✢❂✶✧