two.

: ̗̀➛✎·˚ ༘ೃ⁀➷

Tae went to the person and stood in front of him. "Do you want help?" Taehyung asked, his voice carrying a genuine concern as he approached the man. The person, enveloped in a mysterious all-black ensemble complete with a mask and cap, hesitated before responding, "No, thank you." Undeterred, he continued attempting to apply the bandage, but with a subtle eye roll, Taehyung gently took a bandage from the person's hand.

"What the hell do you want?" the man in black suddenly erupted with a shout, his voice echoing coldly, sending a shiver down everyone's spine. "Hey, calm down. Let him help you," Jin said in a soft, calming tone, attempting to pacify the situation. The person in black shot a glance at Jin, who nervously gulped under the weight of the intense stare.

"Let him help you, sir," Namjoon chimed in politely, and the person in black nodded in acknowledgment before taking a seat on the bench.

"So, what's your name?" Taehyung inquired once more, his focus now on the task at hand. The enigmatic figure offered no reply this time.

"Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung," he introduced himself, choosing to sit on the floor with the support of the bench. He removed his mask, drawing the attention of the person in black, who seemed captivated by Taehyung's features. The intensity of the person's stare caused Taehyung to blush, prompting him to look down to conceal his embarrassment.

"I mean, why not? He's the most handsome man in the world, after all. Can't blame him too!" Taehyung thought, trying to shake off the self-consciousness.

"Tae, why did you remove your mask?" Jin asked, a hint of panic in his voice, unsure if their actions were being observed by onlookers. "Because I wanted to," Taehyung replied, maintaining his gaze on the person in black, who continued to remain fixated.

"So, what's your name?" Taehyung reiterated, directing the question to the mysterious figure. "Jeon Jungkook," Jungkook finally responded, studying Taehyung's face as if committing every detail to memory.

"Oh, hi Jungkook. What's your age?" Taehyung asked, casually removing his jacket. "21," Jungkook answered. "Woah, you are young. I'm 24," Taehyung remarked with a friendly smile, glancing at Jungkook.

Finally, Taehyung began the task of folding Jungkook's sleeves, revealing a startling gunshot wound. "Who the heck are you, man? You got a gunshot in your arm," Yoongi exclaimed, breaking the momentary silence. "Don't shout," Jungkook warned in his deep voice, shooting a stern glare at the concerned group.

"You're 21, had a gunshot; your aura is dark. Are you some kind of mafia, huh?" Taehyung playfully teased. "Yeah, I'm a mafia," Jungkook admitted in his deep, matter-of-fact tone. The revelation sent a collective shiver through the group, but they maintained composure. Taehyung proceeded to attend to Jungkook's wound, the atmosphere now charged with an undeniable tension.

Jungkook's eyes remained locked onto Taehyung, who could feel the weight of the intense gaze but lacked the courage to meet it head-on. After the brief medical attention, Taehyung declared, "See, it's done," accompanied by a reassuring smile directed at Jungkook, who nodded in acknowledgment.

As they exchanged looks, a fleeting moment of connection unfolded between Taehyung and the enigmatic Jungkook. However, their brief connection was abruptly interrupted by the distant sound of approaching footsteps. The group, caught up in the unfolding mystery, turned their attention away from Taehyung and Jungkook, leaving an air of anticipation lingering between the two, now bound by an unexpected encounter in the dimly lit night.

✮✢❂✶✧