three.

: ̗̀➛✎·˚ ༘ೃ⁀➷

"Oh, so you are here?" Eunwoo said with an impassive expression, his eyes fixed on Jungkook, who responded with a nonchalant hum. "And we were finding you everywhere!" Mingyu added, standing confidently beside Eunwoo, a subtle air of authority surrounding them.

"I'm okay, don't worry," Mingyu and Eunwoo nodded, their reassurance contrasting with the intensity of the situation. "You guys done with that work?" Jungkook inquired, his gaze transitioning smoothly between Mingyu and Eunwoo. Both nodded affirmatively. "Don't worry, bro; we are done with it," Mingyu stated, a smirk playing on his lips as he briefly rested a hand on Jungkook's arm. Taehyung, quick to react, shot an irritated glance as he swiftly removed Mingyu's hand.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung questioned, his concern now directed at Mingyu. "He got a gunshot; take him to the hospital first," Taehyung insisted, addressing both Mingyu and Eunwoo. The two rolled their eyes dismissively. "Don't worry, it's normal for us, and we will call the doctor to our mansion if needed," Eunwoo explained, a 'mind your own business' expression etched on his face.

Taehyung grappled with the revelation that such incidents were routine for these enigmatic individuals. His gaze lingered on the three tall men, one masked and two unmasked, contemplating their true identities. "Are they really mafias?" Taehyung whispered to himself, careful not to let the mafias catch wind of his suspicion. To his surprise, the trio heard him but chose not to react.

"Let's go, guys," Mingyu suggested, and the other two nodded in agreement. As numerous black cars approached, unease settled in among Taehyung and the others. The tension heightened when the car doors opened, revealing an armed entourage.

The three mafias strolled calmly towards the waiting vehicles, leaving Taehyung and the others exchanging wary glances. Taehyung couldn't help but keep a watchful eye, intrigued and apprehensive about the unfolding events. Suddenly, Jungkook removed his mask, subtly tilting his head back to meet Taehyung's gaze. Caught off guard, Taehyung widened his eyes in sheer astonishment.

"Shit, he is so handsome," Taehyung mumbled to himself, his lips unconsciously brushing against his lower lip. Yet, his thoughts swiftly shifted to a tinge of disappointment. "But he didn't say goodbye to me, Minnie, huh!" he muttered with a noticeable pout, a mix of confusion and longing evident in his expression.

In the confines of his car, Jungkook observed Taehyung's reaction with a self-satisfied smirk. He entertained the idea that the older man might be captivated by his appearance. As the engines roared to life, the convoy of black cars smoothly departed, leaving Taehyung and the others in a whirlwind of unanswered questions and lingering curiosity about the mysterious mafias who had briefly crossed their paths.

✮✢❂✶✧