|Nine|

T H E— mentors had been given an opportunity to meet with they're tributes to fill out records for them, since the capital always had little to none date on any of the tributes, when they went into the games. Treech was already shackled to the table, when Gelly stumbled in, his hat lowered over his eyes, arms crossed over his chest, annoyed with the lack of moment he was able to have.

"Treech." She got his attention, as she sat down, with the stack of papers in her hands.

"Ly." He said softly, attempting to reach out to her, but he couldnt, and he seemed even more annoyed with the restraints. Gelly gave him a warm smile, and took his hand in hers, "you know, I like when you smile."

She felt her face go hot, as she looked up at him, "why?"

He shrugged, smirking. "Its cute."

"Oh." She mumbled, using her free hand to flip through the papers, "im supposed to ask you a few questions, then we can tour the arena."

Treech nodded, and she clicked her pen effortlessly as he glanced around, he locked eyes with Lamina, who was crying again, while her mentor desperatly tryed to console her. Several of the tributes had they're head down, refusing to talk to they're mentors, and the ones who were talking gave hesitant, cold reponses.

"Full name?"

"Treech Valiko." He answered clearly, drumming his fingers on the table.

"Age?"

"Seventeen." Gelly nodded at his answer, "why is that too young for you?"

"Your older than me, Treech." She told him, writing in the information.

"Isnt this your senior year?" He asked dumbfounded, and she nodded smiling at his confusment.

"Skipped a year or two." She answerd, "im only sixteen though."

"Oh, so not that much younger." Treech nodded to himself.

"Single?" She frowned at the question, making Treech laugh.

"Why you wondering if you got a chance." She flushed a deep red, leaving him to continue to tease her, "dont worry, Darling, you do."

"So your single?"

"Not if you dont want me to be." Treech smirked, and Gelly looked at him confused.

"What?"

Treech flushed in embarrasment, before he relized Gelly was actually clueless on what he meant, making him laugh, "yes, im single." He answered for her.

She scribbled something down.

"That was alot of writing for a little check." He joked, "Did you remember to add the 'Offlimits for Gelly.' Part to that?"

"Why? What does that mean?" Treech groaned in annoyance, and shyed away from her gaze.

The two boys on either side of Treech were cackling at his failed attempts, sending eachother knowing looks, and shaking they're heads at him.

"Come on Treech, you can do better than that!" Mizzen on is left called out.

"Dont back down now!" Jessup continued.

Treech rolled his eyes, and leaned forward as best as he could in his seat.

"What are they talking about?" Gelly frowned, tilting her head innocently at Treech, who only stared at her, as if he was lost in admiration.

"Nothing." He told her, "you'll figure it out eventually."

"Figure what out?" Mizzen bursted out laughing, ignoring the looks from his mentor.