|seventeen|

T R E E C H — had been safely pulled from the arena, alongside Lucy gray, but they were quickly seperated, Lucy Gray going one way, and Treech another. They had barely given Treech a day of freedom before he was being pulled into the train station.

"Wait—" he said, "theres someone I need to say bye too— my mentor."

"No can do, lumberjack." The peacekeepers pushed him foreward.

Treech knew her voice without even thinking about it, "Treech!" Her soft delicate voice echoed down the station, as Treech neared the train doors, he halted in his spot, trying to push the peacekeepers away, so he could go to her.

"Gelly!" He called back, but the peacekeepers wouldnt budge, shoving him into the train cart, the peacekeepers pushing her back away from him. "Dont touch her!" He glared, shoving harshly, but the guards only rolled her eyes at him.

"Treech!" She called out again, but he was already gone, the compartment door shut, sealing him from her.

"Gelly!" Treech shouted again, pounding on the doors, but they didnt open, "please I just need to say bye!"

Gelly halted in her steps, freezing as she relized Treech was being ripped away from her, the peackeepers gave her a final shove.

"Go home." they told her, and she couldnt help but listen. Treech was already gone, what use was it fighting back. He'd be back to seven in just a couple of days.

Gelly sulked back in the house, plopping down at the table infront of her newfound family.

Aetius frowned at her, "whats with the moping? Treech is alive."

"They wouldent let me say bye." She said sadly, she missed him already, even if she knew he was safe. Aetius sat down next to her, rubbing her back.

"Im sorry Gels." He sighed, looking towards his parents. Gelly hadnt started crying, feeling strong that he could hold the weptfull tears back, becuase she knew he was alive, he was safe and sound back in district seven, where he belonged, even if it was without her.

"Why dont you just go visit him?" Mr Japheth asked, a confused look in his face, "that is what trains are for."

Gelly jumped up from her spot, "I didnt think of that!"

The old man smiled sincerly at the young girl, happier than ever.

"Wont you come with?" she asked suddenly, "I dont want to go alone."

"But I think this is something you must do alone." Mrs japheth told her, "Make ammends with him."

Gelly nodded understanding, "Yeah, I guess your right."

Aetius stood up beside her, rubbing his hands together, "then you can bring lover boy so we can meet him?"

Gelly giggled, ignoring the boy and went off to pack her bags.

But she couldnt help but think of Treech, did he really mean what he had said to her back in the arena? Did he really want her to come looking for him?

AUTHORS ANNOUNCMENT
GUYS THIS CHAPTER IS WAY TOO SHORT, So im posting it now, wven though I just updated, bc why not. I have nothing better to do. Its also rlly empty, but tommorows will be more adventfull... idk, I honestly forgot what happens soooo....
Hehehe also I'll remember to update yall on what happens with that story... i might be delulu but idk yet. I was reading it and I went 'why is this so familair....' Uhm maybe cuase its my plot LMAO 💀