|Twenty two|

I T— seemed like everywhere Gelly went, Geo was somewhere, and he desperatly tried to talk to her, to figure out what happened with Gaius, or why she was here, or what happend with their parents, but Gelly felt as if he already had the answers to those quesations, choosing to just shove past him, but what Gelly wasnt expecting was to find Coriolanus snow propped up against one of the trees.

"Coryo?" She called out a frown etched on her face, Coriolanus pushed himself off the tree almost immediately, barrowing to Gelly, and grabbing onto her arm.

"We need to go." Corioanus went to pull her off somehwere, but Gelly held her ground.

"Go where?" She asked.

"Back to the capital." Coriolanus took a moment to answer, glancing around the district like someone would eavesdrop onto their conversation.

"No." Gelly shook her head, trying to pull herself away from the boy, "I dont want to go back."

Coriolanus glared at her, "You'd rather stay here?"

Gelly let out a short nod, shivering away from him, but relentlessly his grip only got tighter.

"Why?"

"I have nothing left there—" she started, but coryo cut her off.

"You have a future." Coriolanus told her.

"I have a future here too— one that I might actually like." Said Gelly.

Coriolanus bit the side of his cheek, "You'll forgive me for this later." Gelly squinted at him, confused at what he meant, before he turned to her, and tried to drag her into the woods with him.

"Coriolanus, let me go!" She shouted, pushing him away, but he wouldnt budge. "Coryo!"

Coriolanus whipped around quickly, grabbing onto Gelly's cheeks, cupping her face and pulling her forward towards him, his eyes glared at her so feircly, it made Gelly want to cower away, but she didnt.

"Listen to me Gelly!" He shouted, his angry voice echoing off of the trees. "Sejanus is dead! They killed him back in twelve, becuase he was caught up with the rebels. You dont want that to happen to you, do you?"

Gelly whimpered, squeezing her eyes shut as Coriolanus continued to scream ar her.

"You dont want to be here, when all this goes down, Gelly." He warned, his grip tightening, "so ill take you back to the capital with me, and you'll suck it up—" Coriolanus was cut off by a fist, slamming into his jaw, making him stumble back away from Gelly.

But Gelly wasnt the one who sent the punch, nor was it Treech like she had expected. It was Geo, the older boy stood tall beside Gelly, glaring at Coriolanus with so much might it put Coryo's own glare to shame.

"Touch my little sister again, Coriolanus." Geo threatened, "I dare you."

"Oh, isnt it the capital traitor? Or should I say district scum now!"

Geo inhaled a sharp breath, "Go home, Dont you think You've done enough?"

Coriolanus laughed earily, running a hand through his slicked back hair, making it even more perfect than before, and straightened out his red suit, "No, Geo. I dont think I have. I have alot more to do, and you better be ready for it."

A few more pairs of footsteps came running down the hill, but this time it was Treech, And his two brothers, Hilton, and Terrence, who she had yet to properly meet yet.

Treech froze at the sight of the red clothed boy, glancing between him and Gelly, with a sort of Jelously, "Condominuis? What are you doing here?"

"Its Coriolanus." He spat, pulling down his coat fiercly, "that Offer still stand Gelly, come to the capital when you finnally come to your sense of mind."

Gelly didnt answer, shuffling on her feet nervously, as she watched Coriolanus trech up the hill.

"What did he want?" Treech asked suspiciously, but Gelly only shook her hear, walking up the hill, before veering off to the opposite direction that Coriolanus took, the boy stood there, confused as ever, as they glanced between eachother.

Geo only shrugged, as they turned to him, "just give her a minute." He told them, pulling Terrence forward to get him out of the woody area, and back home. Treech and Hilton followed.

"Is she okay?" Treech asked worriedly, a sense of nervousness fufilling him, espeically when Geo didnt answer, "Geo?"

Geo sighed, looking over his shoulder at Treech, "Shes fine, Treech."

That only worried Treech further, and he comtinued to question, "Where'd she go?"

Geo soon became annoyed with his constant questions when they reached near Treech's house, turning around rapidly to stare at him, "will you shut up?"

Treech looked taken back by the sudden harshness.

"What do you even want with my sister anyways?" He asked suddenly, shoving his hands into his pockets as he shifted.

"What?" Treech raised an eyebrow, not expecting what he had asked.

"You heard me, becuase if your just using her, then tell me now." Geo rambled, "so she can actually go have a good life, and not be held back by your silly games."

"Exuse me?" Treech was shocked, not ever hearing such unkind words spilling from Geo's mouth, "Im not using her, far from it actually, and I dont owe you an explanation— I dont owe you anything." Treech stormed off, shoving into Geo's shoulder harshly.

AUTHORS ANNOUNCMENT
I DONT KNOW WHY THIS TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE, But its here now, and yeah... i dont really have anything to say, becuase it wasnt that great of a chapter, but I hoped you enoyed it.