|Ten|

T R E E C H— wasnt sure he heard her right.

"What?" He stared at her, eyes widened.

"You." She repeated, like it was obviously, "I like you, Treech."

Treech felt a smile forming on his face, as he nodded to himself, "Good."

She smiled back, and the silence over filled them, just a few moments, before Gelly spoke again, "Treech?"

"Yes?"

She looked at him, impatiently, like she was waiting for something. And treech snapped out of his overwhelming thoughts and smiled.

"Ly, Its you." He reassured her, "I thought you relized that by now."

"Five minutes left!"

"I dont know, theres something about you." He spoke, "I dont know what it is yet."

Gelly nodded, though his words did little to let her know what he was feeling, and she began to become unsure, unsure off all the posibilities, why was she suddenly overthinking this? So she decided to try and change the topic to get her mind off of things, she swallowed harshly, nodding her head, but it was more to herself, She tried to push her thoughts away, "We get to tour the arena." She told him, not bothering to even glanced up at him, her eyesight remeaning focused on her notes, "We can discuss stradegy."

Treech looked at her confused, but shook it off like it was nothing. "Okay, whats it look like."

Gelly shrugged, "wouldnt know, I dont watch the games."

Treech laughed lowly, "isnt that like capital entertainment?"

"Not for me, Ive seen glimses—" she trailed off for a moment, "its not much, but it can keep you alive if you go about it the right way, theres a few things to climb, im sure off, but little hiding."

Treech took her words with appreciation, "yeah, got it." With his lack of wording she took the moment to look up at him, scanning over his worried face; pressed together lips, paled complexion, wandering eyes. She could tell he was scared, and she let out a sigh.

"Your going to be okay Treech, I promise."

"You cant promise that." He said, shaking his head.

"Your right, but I will do everything in my power to make sure of it."

Treech smiled at her, and let out an unbelievable nod, "Ill hold you to that capital"

Treech had already been postioned in his spot when Gelly entered the arena, taking her spot right next to him, she smiled up at him, but he only glanced towards her momentarily, before he locked his eyes forward

The both of them were envolped with silence, neither speaking a word, as they waited, and as the line started to move forward, gelly felt Treech grab onto her hand urgently.