Chapter18: Love breaks!

Jealousy, really it is a disease...

"Non wait up..." Dew's voice caught every attention in the office, even Nanon's.

Nanon was angry at Dew for the stupid prank he did but friends are friends.. You can't be angry at them for long?

"Now what?" He gave a cold shoulder to Dew to which he just sighed..

"Okay.. fine. I am sorry for the stupid joke but come on it was fun!!" Dew said jokingly which only made Nanon glare at him more.

"Fun? We almost ruined our friendship for this! Don't you EVER play that stupid prank at me." Nanon said in a warning tone but Dew just smiled at his cuteness. HE couldn't help it! Nanon was too cute.

He stepped forward and pinched Nanon's cheeks.

"Okay my sulking kitten.. Will you please take me to the boss's office now then?" Nanon slapped the hands away and gave him a glare.

These two re-united friends were chatting not caring about the environment and mostly, a pair of fierce eyes that were going red with jealousy.

"No. Find it yourself!" Nanon furiously went away only to get bumped into someone again.

"What the-" Before he could curse at the man infront of him, someone else spoke up,

"Nani?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

<In the university>

"Hia.. When did you arrive?" Gemini said excited with confusion in his voice..

Phuwin grinned hearing the excited voice of his younger cousin.

"Yesterday.. SURPRISE!" He opened his arms for a hug which was gladly accepted.

Seeing the two persons hugging and squealing, Fourth stood there awkward. He didn't knew how to get out of the situation.

"How dare you not give a message of your arrival.!" Gemini said breaking the hug.

"Like I said.. SURPRISE?" Phuwin said and saw Fourth standing there awkwardly.

"Why are you standing there?? Sit down!"

Fourth came out of his day-dreaming state and saw the two staring at him..

He smiled at them awkwardly before trying to get out from there..

"I- I need to go back at my class. You guys can uh? Reconcile?" He scratched his back in embarrassment.

Gemini seemed to notice the discomfort in his face and that made him realize that Fourth was running away from him.. Again.

"You don't have-"

But his words were cut off by Phuwin grabbing the hands, forcefully making Fourth sit down with them..

"You are siting down with us. I am not hearing a no"

Gemini was hesitant to talk with Fourth.. He was determined but scared now seeing Fourth grumpily glaring at both of them.

He wanted to sort things out but didn't know how. Just then, he remembered something,

"Fourth.. I had to give Nanon bro's key to you." HE searched up his bag and found that, quickly handing over to Fourth.

Fourth frowned but nodded and silently took the key not causing any drama.

"So this is the key you were talking about.. You know Gem, he even scolded me for this thinking it was you on our first meet."