playlist

I'm so lonely with you by Maggie Lindemann
"I was looking for someone like you. But turns out happy endings just aren't true."

Reckless by Madison Beer
"Each day goes by and each night, I cry. Somebody saw you with her last night."

Run for the hills by Tate McRae
"Hotels, late nights, hands through my hair. Long talks, red eyes, clothes everywhere."

Blue Strips by Lil Skies
"A private location, I got these hoes waiting. I'm with the woes chasin', cup got me so faded. We at the top spot, haters can kick rocks."

I by Lil Skies
"I don't wanna get close. I haven't been the same since I loved that hoe."

Acai Bowl by Dominic Fike
"Mix up your soul with mine tonight. Tangle your legs up in my bed."

Myself by NAV
"When I'm sober I just don't like who I am. Pour me up a four and I'll feel like myself again. Roll me up some dope and I'll feel like myself again."

Upgrade U Freestyle by Lil Wayne
"But I'm a champion, where's the fucking Rocky theme?"

Sideline Watching (Hold up) by Lil Uzi Vert
"Oh no, now you're mad, everything gon' hit the fan."

Lust by Lil Skies
"It's a lot of lust, not a lot of love."

Sorry Bout That by Yeat
"Yeah, and my lil' thot say that she addicted to me like some crackhead. Yeah, she pull up, I'm breakin' her backy."

Havin My Way by Lil Skies & Lil Durk
"I'ma go flex on a bitch, go stunt on a bitch. I'm sorry, I'm havin' my way."

Heartbeat by Childish Gambino
"Are we datin'? Are we fuckin'? Are we best friends? Are we somethin' In between that? I wish we never fucked, and I mean that."

Your Girl by Sam Rui
"So tell me you love me don't leave it at this. I want more than just your hands on my hips."

Love Galore by Sza featuring Travis Scott
"You like to get me high. You don't want no one beside ya. You like when I make fire."

Nervous by the Neighbourhood
You've got me nervous to speak. So I just won't say anything at all. I've got an urge to release. And you keep tellin' me to hold on. You've got me nervous to move. So I just won't give anything to you. You got me turnin' all around to be who you need me to."

Crash and Burn by Maggie Lindemann
"Why can't we talk about it? You're always walking out. You make it worse. You never learn."

You Get Me So High by the Neighbourhood
"I never meant to hurt you though. I had all my motives. I didn't know they wouldn't mix with your emotions. I just had to reach my goals. Never knew I needed you though, so."

Good in Goodbye by Madison Beer
"You put the "over" in lover, put the "ex" in next. Ain't no "I" in trouble, just the "U" since we met. 'Cause you're toxic, boy. I ain't even gotta try to find the G-O-O-D in goodbye."

Needy by Ariana Grande
"But I can hide it when I'm all dressed up. I'm obsessive and I love too hard. Good at overthinking with my heart."

authors note .ᐣ.ᐟ
chapter 1 coming soon :)