05 Estella

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I stared down at my phone in annoyance, watching my friends agree to plans for me when I have every right to refuse to go. Tonight was the first game kicking off Boston University's hockey season, and Nick thought it was a lovely idea to invite (beg) both Sam and I to go with him. Sam agreed for the both of us, already planning an outfit with Nick.

I managed to avoid being dragged to a hockey game the first three years of college, and all of a sudden that doesn't mean anything anymore. I know Sam would be back any second and basically bribe me with anything and everything to go, knowing her man that isn't her man would be on the ice.

Matt and Sam had once again gotten back together, only breaking up for roughly two days. How they always find their way back to each other truly beats me, it seems utterly exhausting. My thoughts were interrupted with the door to our dorm beeping, signaling Sam was using her key card to enter the room.

I watched as Sam walked in, holding two iced coffees, and Nick followed closely behind.

"What's this?" I asked, raising an eyebrow questionally at the duo.

Sam handed me the coffee, "This is our peace offering to get you to come tonight." She grins, looking at Nick who nodded in agreement. .

"We really want you to go with us, you'll make it way more fun." Nick commented, walking around Sam to sit next to me on my bed. I rolled my eyes as I took a sip of my coffee, still not wanting to entertain going just yet.

"You won't even have to talk to Chris, or anyone on the team." Sam offered, making Nick turn back to face me with confusion written all over his face.

"Chris didn't apologize?" He asked, sitting his coffee down on my nightstand.

I rolled my eyes, again, "No he did, he offered to make it up to me by giving me head and a blunt."

Nick groaned in disgust, clenching his eyes shut in disbelief.

"And you said no?" Sam incredulously asked from her bed, leaning against the wall. I shook my head, I don't mind a random hook up here and there but with Chris? That could be a very slippery slope.

"Damn you probably missed out." She muttered, a small smirk on her lips. I'm sure there's dirty flashbacks hitting her right now, of all the times Matt had probably gone down on her.

"Are you seriously implying my other brother is good at giving head right now?" Nick whined, "You make me sick."

Sam and I glanced at each other before we burst out laughing at Nick's reaction. He was such an expressive person, and his comments and comebacks were just as funny. He reminded me of Levi, and I hate to compare the two just because they are gay, but I personally believe they would be great together.

"I'll go tonight if Levi goes too." I grinned at the pair, who were shocked into silence, before they both started screeching about how fun tonight was going to be.

Thanks to Nick being brothers and best friends with 3 hockey players, we had really good seats for tonight's game. We were right behind the Terriers penalty box, just up a few rows. So if we were to yell, they would be able to hear us pretty well. Nick had said he gets pretty passionate when it comes to his brothers and Nate doing well, so we were at least prepared for the screaming before it began.