12 Estella

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I close my eyes for a moment, and only reopen them when I hear someone approaching me. I instantly lock eyes with Chris and I wish I hadn't. His shirt is all wrinkled, his hair going in different directions, and the way his shirt was slightly tucked in you could tell his belt missed a few loops.

He just fucked that blonde girl and came to me after. I really wanna know where he found the audacity, because it's truly out of this world that he thinks he can just come to me when he's done with other girls.

I'm not having it one bit.

He stops in front of me for a second, "You're a hard person to find." He speaks, staring down at me.

"And yet here you are." I slur back at him, to which he just shakes his head.

"Of course." I mutter as I watch him as he sits in the chair next to me. "I'm too drunk for this." I tell him as he leans back in his chair and checks me out. I blush even though I don't want to, and I glare at him as he smirks back at me.

"Do what?" He asks me, taking the now half empty bottle of vodka and taking a swig. I watch him like I'm stuck in a trance, not missing the drop of vodka on the corner of his mouth. Before I realize it, I'm lifting my hand and wiping it from his face, and bringing my thumb to my own mouth.

"You are drunk." He laughs, pulling a joint out of his pocket.

I nod, "Yep. And you just fucked that blonde girl." I bluntly replied, looking away from Chris.

He lets out a heavy sigh, "We just talked about this, Stella." He speaks lowly, lighting the joint and taking a few hits.

"Doesn't change the way I feel about you unfortunately." I sigh back at him, taking the blunt from his grip and taking a hit for myself.

"And how do you feel about me?" He asks, leaning forward now and resting his elbows on his knees as he peers over at me. In other words, he looks really hot.

"I really like you Chris." I tell him, my heart is pounding. Being around him while being drunk isn't the best idea. He just stares at me, before he lets out a chuckle and takes the blunt back and takes a hit. My heart shatters, did he seriously just laugh at me?

"Just forget it, asshole." I scoff and I'm instantly on my feet.I stumble slightly and Chris tries to steady me but I shove him away. "Leave me alone." I tell him as I begin to make my way towards the house.

"You're drunk, Stella. I'm not leaving you alone." He tells me, making my blood start to boil. I don't reply as we walk into the house and I start looking for Sam. I just barely catch the color of her dark green dress disappearing into what I believe is Matt's room.

Fuck.

I do a lap around the first floor to try and find Nick and Levi, but it seems that they left. I abruptly turn around and nearly walk right into Chris, who seems to have been following me this entire time. Kid can't take a hint can he?

"Lets go to my room." He tells me, noticing my other back up plans didn't work out.

I shake my head, "I'm going home." I reply, turning for the front door. I don't even make it two steps before his arms are slipping around my waist and I'm being lifted in the air. "What the fuck!"

"You wouldn't listen to me." Chris mumbles to me, I'm barely able to make it out due to the loud Travis Scott playing. I glance around and everyone is watching as Chris carries me through the house to get to his room.

"Put me down Christopher!" I demand, smacking his shoulder as he walks through the kitchen.

Chris lets out a loud laugh, "Not the government name." He jokes, but I'm in no mood to laugh. He's lucky he didn't throw me over his shoulder, 'cause I'd definitely be pinching the fuck out of his ass.

He kicks his bedroom door open and sits me down on my feet. I instantly try to walk around him to leave but he's too damn quick. He easily slides his body in front of mine, and starts pushing me further into his room.

"I don't want to be here, let me go." I whine as I cross my arms across my chest. He walks over to his closet and grabs a shirt and a pair of boxers before he turns to face me.

"Do you need help changing or do I need to do it for you?" He asks me, making my jaw drop.

"I'm not staying Chris." I tell him blankly, to which he just responds by rolling his eyes. He walks up to me and cups my face gently.

"You are staying here tonight. Sam is busy with Matt, and Levi and Nick went to Levi's dorm. I'm not gonna ask again, do you need help changing?" He tells me while looking into my eyes. I shake my head yes to which he begins to grin. He turns me around and helps me out of the dress, and into his clothes.

I might be drunk but that is possibly the hottest Chris has ever been to me.

"What about your party?" I ask him as I get comfortable in his bed.

"All I need is right here." He shrugs before he joins me. He turns on a random Adam Sandler movie and gets comfortable next to me. I turn on my side to admire him, I don't even care if he knows I'm fully staring at him. He's just too pretty.

"Chris?"

"Hm?"

"Why am I not enough for you?" I ask him quietly, lifting my hand to trace his facial features. I can see that his eyes soften as he thinks of what to say back to me. My heart aches in a way I've never felt before.

"That's where you're wrong, Stella." He whispers, kissing my fingers as they trace his lips, "You're better than me. You deserve better than me."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

authors note ..
help this isn't nearly as long as i thought it would be