02 Chris

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I watched the girl leave, admiring her curves as she moved. Now I really understand that one Lil Wayne song, "I hate to see her go but I love to watch her leave." I shook my head, grinning to myself at how ridiculous I sound. I glanced around, trying to find anyone from my team so I could ask about the mystery girl.

I'd heard of her before, from Sam, but I always caught the end of a sentence and she would shut right up once I entered the room. I left the kitchen and made my way to the back yard, finding my brother Nick sitting in patio chairs, scrolling on his phone.

"Hey." I sighed as I sat down next to Nick, chuckling at his startled jump, reaching to place a hand on his chest. He was always one for the dramatics.

"Jesus Christ." He muttered, closing his eyes once he saw it was me.

I grinned, "Nah, I'm Chris." Nick scoffed in disgust, shooting me a dirty look at my lame attempt at a joke.

"What are you doing out here?" Nick asked me, making me frown thinking about the girl that actually denied smoking with me.

"You know Sam's best friend?" I asked him, making Nick nod. "What's her name?"

Nick blinked at me, not responding. "Come on, I just want to know her name not her fucking social security number." I glared at him, seeing the amusement dance across his face.

"Let me guess," He leaned forward, a thoughtful expression on his face, "She totally turned you down." He stated with his full chest, a proud smirk on his lips. I rolled my eyes but nodded nonetheless, he was my brother after all. Telling him a girl turned me down isn't as embarrassing as it would be to my friends.

"Her name?" I asked again, leaning back in my own chair and lighting my blunt. I brought the weed to my lips, inhaling deeply before letting the smoke out through my nose. Nick held his hand out for the blunt, and I fully ignored it. He's not getting any until he answers my question.

"Fine," Nick sighed, leaning over fully to snatch it out of my hands. "Her name is Stella." He replied, taking a drag before passing it back to me.

Stella. Pretty name for a pretty girl. I nodded at Nick before disappearing back inside. I need to find someone who'll actually smoke with me and have a good time. I searched the living room first, noticing the stares I was receiving from multiple girls. None of them stood out to me, so I made my way back to the kitchen.

I grinned as I entered the kitchen, seeing a group of girls doing body shots on the table. Matt will freak out if he sees that, so I better move fast.

My eyes peeled open, feeling heavy with exhaustion. I blinked a few times, trying to recall going to bed in the first place but I couldn't. I went to get up but was stopped by a pair of skinny arms tightening around my chest. I turned my head to look behind me, to see some blonde chick laying in my bed, sleeping. I rolled my eyes, I hated when girls stayed over. I must've gotten crossfaded last night.

I unwrap her arms from myself, getting up and heading into my bathroom for a shower. I had class in 40 minutes, it was a miracle I woke up without an alarm. I quickly finished up my shower, careful not to slip after I had dropped my soap to wash my feet. Nick and Matt think I'm crazy for doing it that way, but it was more simple than lifting my leg, and less work.