07 Chris

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Chris, are you listening?" Nick spat, reaching across the table to shove my shoulder. I quickly shook my head, blinking as my eyes refocused on my brother sitting in front of me.

I couldn't stop thinking about Stella, ever since last Friday night. The way she smelled, the way she bit her lip when she was close, the way she even smiled.

She simply won't leave my mind.

I tried to hook up with someone else, trying to distract myself from the thought of her, but I couldn't even get hard. Stella fucking broke me, ruining me for all other women. I tried texting and calling her, after stealing her number out of Nick's phone, but she didn't answer once.

"Okay, you're fucking worthless." Nick groaned, shoving his chair back and exiting the room.

I sighed, following him to Matt's room, "Nick I'm sorry." I whined, pushing past him to throw myself on Matt's bed. Matt and Sam were laying against the headboard, glaring at me as I got comfortable by their feet.

"This idiot won't listen to me, but someone needs to go to the store to get stuff for tonight." Nick explained, leaning against the doorway.

"Stella and I are going to target later, I could pick up what you guys need." Sam offered, peaking my interest at the mention of her best friend.

"Can I come?" I asked instantly, watching Matt roll his eyes and lift a hand to rub his face.

"No, you need to stay here." Matt replied for Sam, who looked just as confused as I felt. "Now out." He spoke, pointing towards the door. I heard Nick shuffle away from Matt's room as I laid down flat on my back.

"I dunno, I'm pretty comfortable here." I grinned at the couple, who shared a look before Matt struck me with his foot, trying to kick me off the bed. "Woah! Matt's arrived." I glared up at him, rubbing my side as I got up.

"Tell Stella I can't wait to see her tonight."

"Out!"

A few hours later, way too many people were crammed in my house. I had been looking for Stella all night, but had no luck in finding her. I was basically following Matt and Sam around like a lost puppy, hoping and praying Stella would walk up to us at some point.

I was leaning on a wall in the living room when I finally found her, hanging onto some guy's arm and laughing like he just made the funniest joke she had ever heard.

I glared at them, what the hell is she doing with someone else? I moved closer, trying to catch Stella's eye. She was with fucking Lucas Scott. I rolled my eyes once I realized who she was with, she hates hockey players but is just fine with basketball players? I watched as Lucas leaned in to whisper something in her ear, to which she nodded in response. He walked away, and I decided I was making my move now.

"Stella." I greeted her, watching her smile slip from her face as she turned to fully face me. Damn. She was wearing a dark red crop top with a black skirt, and some kind of chunky black boots. Don't even get me started on her tights.

"Chris." She replied blandly, glancing at something behind me before meeting my eyes again. I turned my head to the side to see Lucas preparing two drinks, talking to another guy from the basketball team.