Return of the bad trainer at Icirrus city

After Ash beats Skyla and earning his sixth Unova gym badge, the boy and his friends were on their way to Icirrus city, the location of the seventh Unova gym leader. Once they got to the city, our heroes noticed a Pokémon battle happening between two trainers, and it was a double battle, meaning the trainers were two Pokémon at the same time. But Ash got a look at one of the trainers, and he felt anger in his heart as he recognized the trainer as Damian, the bad trainer he had ran into a few times in his journey through the other regions before Unova. Iris: "Hey Ash... what's wrong?" Ash: "Iris... that's him... Damian... the one I told you about..." Iris: "You mean the one who abandoned Tepig?" Ash: "Yeah, and a few others in the past..." Cilan: "The trainer with the bitter taste of bounding with Pokémon, huh?" Ash: "Yeah..." it wasn't long before the battle between Damian and the other trainer ended, and Damian was the victor, much to Ash's surprise as he didn't think someone like him would be able to win. Once the battle ended, Damian demanded the other trainer, who was in fact Luke, to give up his Pokémon to him, which was something Ash will not let happen, so he and his friends came over. Iris: "Hold on!, you can't just demand someone to give their Pokémon to you after a battle is over!" Ash: "She's right!, it's wrong and you know it!" Damian: "What?!, you again?!" Ash: "Yeah, it's me, and I have a score to settle with you after what you did to Tepig!" Damian: "What Tepig?" Ash: "The one you used to have before you left it at Striaton city, tied up to a pole and let him nearly starve to death!" Damian: "How would you know the Tepig be mine?, did it tell you that or something?" Ash: "Uh... well..." Damian: "Unless you have proof that it was my Tepig, you should let me be, and even if it was mine, it serves it right to be left for dead, after all, I don't need weak Pokémon in my team." said Damian, which made Ash and his friends glare at the trainer, who left the scene, while Luke came over to them. Luke: "Thanks you guys, I thought for sure I was gonna lose Zorua... I don't know what he would do with her..." Ash: "I do... and it's not kind at all..." Luke: "So you actually know him?" Ash: "Yeah... he's more like an enemy than a rival if you ask me..." said Ash, before glaring at the direction where Damian went. Some time later, at the Pokémon center, Ash was having a hard time eating, as his mind was still on his recent encounter with Damian, and his Pokémon were having the same problem too, especially Tepig most of all. Tepig: [So... my former trainer's here?] Pikachu: [I'm afraid so... and he's just a rotten as ever...] Snivy: [To tell you the truth... you're not the only one who used to have that rotten human for a trainer...] Pikachu: [You mean... you used to be Damian's too?] Snivy: [Yes, but I left him in my own will as he was the worst kind of trainer I've ever met... he taught me how to use Attract only to force other Pokémon to do his bidding... I once thought all trainers were like that, until I met Ash at the museum of course.] Ash: "Yeah... I was wondering how you knew that move..." Snivy: [Yes... listen Ash, you have to show that Damian that Tepig and I are not weak, got it?] Ash: "Don't worry, I already decided to do that... next time I see him, I'm gonna teach him a lesson he'll never forget." said Ash with determination, before the rest of his Pokémon had their fists pumped in agreedment. Soon, Ash finds Damian again, who was not happy to see him though. Damian: "What do you want now?" Ash: "I'm gonna prove to you that you made a mistake for abandoning Tepig, through a double battle!" Damian: "Fine by me, I was hoping to get a chance to pay you back for the humiliations you put me through in the past." so with that, both trainers went to a battlefield, ready for their match, while Iris, Luke and Cilan were watching. Luke: "You think Ash will win?" Iris: "I'm sure he will, there's no way even a kid like him can get beaten by a jerk like Damian." Cilan: "I agree, he's the much better trainer for not only in battle, but through the bond as well." said Cilan, before Ash lets out Tepig and Snivy to battle, while Damian sends out Emboar, which is the fully evolved form of Tepig, and the fully evolved form of Snivy called Serperior. The battle was tough for Ash as Damian has the evolved form advantage, but both Snivy and Tepig refused to give up. Snivy used Attract on Emboar, but then Damian ordered his Serperior to attack Emboar to snap it out of the trance. Ash: "Hey!, you can't attack your own Pokémon!" Damian: "Well if I didn't, Emboar would still be effected by Attract, which surprised me as I once had a Snivy that learned that move." Ash: "That's because my Snivy used to be yours until she left ya for being a bad trainer!" Damian: "How would you know that?" Ash: "Um... it's something not for you to know, that's for sure!" Damian: "Whatever, those two losers don't have a chance against my fully evolved Pokémon, that's why I left them." this made Snivy have an angry glare at Damian, while some tears came out of the eyes of Tepig, while looking angry as well. Suddenly, Tepig started to glow and evolved into Pignite, much to everyone's surprise. Thanks to the new power up, Ash's team managed to beat both Emboar and Serperior and won the battle. Ash: "Alright!, we did it!" Pignite: [Yeah!, we really did it!] Snivy: [That'll do Pignite, that'll do.] said Snivy to Pignite, before Damian glared at Ash in anger. Damian: "No fair!, how could I have lose to you again?!" Ash: "Because unlike you, I treat my Pokémon with lots of care, no way I would lose to someone like you." Damian: "This is not over!, I'll get you next time!" shouted Damian, before he makes a run for it, away from the scene. Once the bad trainer was no longer around, Ash pulls out his Pokédex to find out more about his Unova fire type's new form. Pokédex: [Pignite is the evolved form of Tepig, it can move faster when it's internal flame becomes more intense or when it gets angry.] a day later, Ash gets to meet and battle the Icirrus city gym leader, who uses ice types. The battle was intense, but Ash and his Pokémon managed to pull through and won, allowing the boy to earn himself the Freeze badge. Ash: "Well... I got my seventh Unova gym badge... now all I need is one more..." Pikachu: [Yeah, and then we can finally compete in the Unova League.] Ash: "Yeah, I can't wait." and so Ash has challenged Damian again, Tepig evolved into Pignite and the boy earned his seventh Unova gym badge, who knows what could be next for our heroes as the journey continues.