Pokémon masters tournament

In the Galar region, there's a tournament that's about to start soon, known as the Pokémon masters tournament, which is a tournament of champions and Elite 4 members, and the winner will earn the title of world's strongest trainer. Right now, Ash was one of the competitors, and he never felt so pumped up before. Ash: "Can you believe this Pikachu, if we win this... I'll be the known as the world's strongest trainer." Pikachu: [Maybe... but let's not forget that we're about to battle champions or members of the Elite 4, this won't be easy at all.] Ash: "I know, that's why I'm so pumped up." Pikachu: [Well... even if we don't win... we'll know that we did our best, right?] Ash: "Sure thing, now let's do this." soon, he got to the stadium, and sees that all of his friends were there too. Serena: "Hey Ash, you made it." Ash: "Sure did, but what are you doing here?" Serena: "Come on Ash, you think I would miss my boyfriend's biggest challenge yet?" Iris: "I still can't believe you have a girlfriend to begin with." Brock: "Yeah... me neither..." Ash: "Well to be honest... I never thought I would get one either, but I'm not complaining really." Brock: "Of course not..." Ash: "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get a girl of your own someday." Iris: "Well don't think you'll be able to win this easily as I'm gonna be in it too." Ash: "You are?" Iris: "Of course, for I happened to be the new Unova league champion." Ash: "You are?, but you never told me that." Iris: "You never asked." Ash: "Oh..." Serena: "Well don't think Ash is gonna be beaten so easily either, for he's the best trainer I know." Ash: "Thanks for saying that, I just hope I can prove that." Serena: "I know you will." said Serena, before she give Ash a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, which made him blush a little. Some time later, the tournament finally begins, and Ash's first opponent was the champion of Hoenn named Steven, and he was tough, but thanks to Ash's team, the boy was able to win and continues to the next round. As for Iris, she was facing Cynthia, the champion of Sinnoh, while she proved to be strong herself, Cynthia beaten her in the end of the round. When the next round came, Ash was facing Cynthia, who has proven to be much tougher than Steven was, but Ash refused to give up, and Cynthia was refusing to give up too. In the end, Ash was the victor, much to Cynthia's surprise, but she wasn't complaining, she was happy that there are still trainers who can give her a challenge. Soon, the final round came, and it was a battle between Ash, and Leon (voiced by Alejandro Saab), the world's strongest champion. Leon: "So... you must be the famous Ash Ketchum I've been hearing a lot lately." Ash: "I'm famous?" Leon: "Yes, the boy who won the first ever Alola league and owner of both a Latias and a Mew." Ash: "Oh... I guess that would get me noticed..." Leon: "And you managed to get this far too, I hope you'll give me the best battle ever." Ash: "I was gonna say the same thing." soon, the battle between the world's strongest trainers began, and it was the most intense battle Ash has ever been in his life. It wasn't long before both Ash and Leon were down to their last Pokémon, which was Pikachu, and Leon's own Charizard. The battle was intense, and it wasn't long before Pikachu had taken a lot of damage and was close to no longer able to battle. As Ash calls out his name, Pikachu then wakes up to see he was in a white void, full of all of the Pokémon Ash caught from Kanto, Orange Islands, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola and Galar, cheering for him. It wasn't long before Pikachu finally woke up and lets out a very powerful Thunderbolt that hits Leon's Charizard, putting a lot of heavy damage on the fire type. Ash: "Pikachu!, can you still battle?" Pikachu: [Yeah... I still can give one more attack... and I'm sure this will beat that Charizard...] Ash: "Alright... let's do this!" Leon: "So you can still battle?, good, cause I'm giving everything I got!" Ash: "Me too!, go Pikachu!" Leon: "Give it all you got, Charizard!" called out the trainers, before both Pikachu and Leon's Charizard crashed into each other in a literal head-to-head collision, putting everything that they have to overpower the other, which results to a large explosion that covered the whole area in smoke and the whole stadium shook up a bit, like an earthquake occurred or something. The scene changes to the Pokémon center, where Pikachu wakes up to see Ash and all of his friends. Pikachu: [Oh... what happened?] Ash: "Well Pikachu... you really want to know...?" Pikachu: [Oh no...] Ash: "Oh yes... we won!" said Ash in joy, before he scooped up Pikachu, and give his starter a big hug. Pikachu: [Ah!, easy... my body...] Ash: "Oh sorry, forgot you're still recovering..." Misty: "I'm not surprised, after that battle, it's only natural that it gave him a real beating." May: "But he did it, he and Ash won." Max: "I knew they would, for they're like the strongest ever." Dawn: "Yeah, so didn't needed to worry." Brock: "Maybe, but it sure was a close call..." Iris: "The kid just got lucky." Cilan: "I don't know about lucky, but they sure served a dish of a battle that no one will ever forget." Serena: "Yeah, that's my Ash and Pikachu for ya." Lillie: "And our great Alola league champion." Goh: "No kidding, if Pikachu was that strong, I wonder how strong you'll make Mew in the future..." Ash: "Speaking of which, Professor Cerise just gave us a call about an island that has a wild Mew living in it." Goh: "Really?... I wonder if it's the one I've met before..." Ash: "Well I know one way to find out, which is to go there personally and check it out." Serena: "Hold on Ash, you should let yourself and your Pokémon have some time to rest after that battle." Brock: "Not to mention you need to hide from your fans for a bit." Ash: "My fans?" Lillie: "Yeah, after earning the title of world's strongest trainer, and getting the trophy, you've became a real big celebrity." Pikachu: [We got a trophy?] Ash: "Yeah, let me show ya." said Ash, before showing Pikachu the Wold Championship trophy, which was the biggest trophy Ash has ever won. Pikachu: [Wow!, we really won that?!] Ash: "We sure did... thanks to you." said Ash, before Leon came to scene. Leon: "Hey Ash, enjoying the trophy?" Ash: "Yeah, though it's a little heavy to carry..." Leon: "Well yeah, that's a downside of winning big trophies... but just remember that there's a lot more to Pokémon battles than just winning, and although I lost my title as world's strongest trainer... I really enjoyed the battle you gave me, and I hope we get to battle each other again one day." Ash: "Yeah, me too." and so Ash competed in the Pokémon masters tournament and won, earning him the title of world's strongest trainer, who knows what could be next for our heroes as the journey continues.