Slippery encounter of the weakest dragon type

After earning his third Kalos gym badge, Ash is on his way to Coumarine city, the location of the forth Kalos gym. While on the way there, Froakie evolved into Frogadier, and Ash pulls out his Pokédex to find out more. Pokédex: [Frogadier is the evolved form of Froakie, and not only is it's speed's unmatched, it can climb a tower over 2,000 feet tall in one minute.] while continuing the way to Coumarine city, something fell from the sky and landed on top of Ash's head. Once the boy got it off, he sees that it was a little Pokémon blob called Goomy, and it looked scared and a bit hurt. Clemont: "It's a Goomy..." Ash: "Really?" asked Ash, before he pulls out his Pokédex to find out more. Pokédex: [Goomy is the Soft Tissue Pokémon, and also the weakest of all dragon types, and in order to keep it's body moist, Goomy lives in dark and damp places.] Bonnie: "Aww, it looks so cute." Serena: "It sure does." Pikachu: [How did you fell from the sky like that, little guy?] Goomy: [Well actually... I'm a girl... and as for how I fell... it's a long story...] Ash: "Well can you tell us?, we have time." Goomy: [Wait... you can understand me?] Ash: "Yeah... I can talk to Pokémon, but if you don't want to talk about it... I won't force ya." Goomy: [No... that's okay... it all started since yesterday... in my former home...] said Goomy, before she begins to tell her story that she used to live in the marshlands before a bad trainer appeared and attacked in order to get a lot of Pokémon, and a flock of Swanna caught her and carried her off for a bit before dropping her and land on Ash. Pikachu: [A bad trainer you say?] Goomy: [Yes... I never got his name though, but he wasn't a nice human at all...] Ash: "Sorry to hear that, I still find it hard to believe there are bad trainers out there as well as good ones... like a certain trainer I know..." Pikachu: [Yeah... I know who you mean...] Serena: "A bad trainer?" Ash: "Yeah, Goomy said that her home was attacked by one in order to catch as many Pokémon as he could... kind of reminds me of a certain trainer I know from the past..." Bonnie: "You met a bad trainer before?" Ash: "Yeah, a guy named Damian... who was without a doubt the worst kind of trainer I've ever met... one I hope to never run into again..." Serena: "He was that bad?" Ash: "Yeah, he abandons his Pokémon in the cold if he finds them weak, attempts to frame others so they wouldn't get in his way, sends as many Pokémon he could to gang up on the ones he wants and other cruel things..." Clemont: "That's awful..." Goomy: [Oh... if only I wasn't so weak... then my home wouldn't be... destroyed...] Ash: "He destroyed your home too?!" Goomy: [Yes...] Pikachu: [I'm so sorry...] Goomy: [I wish that I wasn't so weak...] Ash: "Well... I might be able to help ya with that.] Goomy: [You can?] Ash: "Sure, as a trainer, it's my job to help a Pokémon in need, so I'm gonna help you get stronger." Goomy: [Oh thank you... that is most kind of you... how can I ever thank you...?] Ash: "You don't need to thank me, I'm just doing what any trainer would do." so with that, Ash begins training Goomy in order to help her become stronger. But during the training, the Team Rocket trio showed up and tried to steal not only Pikachu, but Goomy as well. Jessie: "Look at that, not only did we catch Pikachu, but a little dragon type as well." James: "And an easy one to get as well." Meowth: "That's right!" Ash: "Let Pikachu and Goomy go!" Jessie: "Not a chance twerp!" said Jessie before she makes an evil laugh. However, thanks to the slime on Goomy, she was able to escape from her cage and covered Pikachu in her own slime in order to help him to slip out of his cage as well. The trio tried to catch them with their own hands, but the duo were slipping out of their grasps like bars of soap. James: "They're more slippery than soap!" Meowth: "No kidding!, at least they look clean." Jessie: "Never mind that, stop them!" shouted Jessie, before Goomy and Pikachu jumped out of the balloon and Ash managed to catch them both just in the nick of time. Ash: "Are you two okay?" Goomy: [I think so.] Pikachu: [Alright Ash, give me the order, and I'll do the rest.] Ash: "You got it, Pikachu, Thunderbolt!" called out Ash, before Pikachu used Thunderbolt on the balloon, causing it to explode and the Team Rocket trio were sent flying once again. Once the danger was over, Goomy had a thought of something she should ask Ash for. Goomy: [Hey Ash... can I ask you something?] Ash: "Sure... what is it?" Goomy: [Well... would it be okay if I join your team?, I mean you saved me not once but twice today and... I really like you Ash... so can I be your Pokémon please?] Ash: "Sure, I would be happy to have you on the team." said Ash, before he catches Goomy. Sometime after that, Ash and his friends arrived to Coumarine city, where the forth gym leader, who used grass types, was waiting. The battle was tough, but Ash was able to pull through, and Goomy was able to evolve into Sliggoo, and Ash was able to earn himself the Plant badge. Ash then pulls out his Pokédex to find out more about his newest catch's new form. Pokédex: [Sliggoo is the evolved form of Goomy, and it's four horns functions as a highly sensitive radar system, picking up many different scents and noises.] Ash: "Well... four down... only four more to go now..." Pikachu: [Yeah... but uh... isn't the fifth gym leader of Lumiose city with us right now?] Ash: "Oh yeah... nearly forgot about that." Clemont: "Nearly forgot what?" Ash: "Well... the next gym is Lumiose city, and you're that gym leader, right?" Clemont: "Yes, but my robot is playing the role of the gym leader at the moment." Ash: "Well would it be okay if I get to challenge you in a gym battle when we get back to Lumiose city?, I wanna see how strong you are." Clemont: "Well... I guess it wouldn't hurt, and I guess that I should at least have one gym battle once in a while, so yeah." Ash: "Awesome!" and so Ash has caught Goomy, which later evolved into Sliggoo and earned his forth Kalos gym badge, who knows what could be next for our heroes as the journey continues.