A little Farfetch'd fossil story

In the far away Galar region, Ash and Goh were sent there to do some research on certain fossils, but first they need to cross a bridge. Pikachu: [Hey Ash, what do you think the fossils here would be like?] Ash: "Beats me, this is the first time I came to Galar." Goh: "Well I know that this is where Raboot came from, and there's bound to be some Pokémon you won't find in the other regions." Ash: "Yeah, I'll bet there are... I wonder if there's a league here?" Goh: "I'm afraid that the Galar league has canceled this year." Ash: "What?!, why?" Goh: "For you see, there I going to be a world coronation tournament, which will have the strongest trainers in the world, like champions or members of the Elite 4, and unless if you're one of those, you can't compete, and I've heard that if you win, you might earn the title... Pokémon master." said Goh, which really caught Ash's attention, along with Pikachu. Ash: "Pokémon... master... then I should compete in it too." Goh: "I'm afraid that's not possible, as I said before, the only trainers allowed to enter would be those who have got the title of a region's league champion or a member of the Elite 4, and you're neither of those." Ash: "Uh... funny when you mention that..." Pikachu: [Hey guys... look ahead..." said Pikachu, who points at the bridge ahead, which seems to be guarded by what looked like a duck with a large leek, and he was ready to battle. Ash: "What is that?" Goh: "It's a Farfetch'd, like the one I caught... but but Galar native." Ash: "You mean like the ice type Vulpix in Alola?" Goh: "Something like that, yes." said Goh, before Ash pulls out his Pokédex to find out more about what he and Goh were facing. Pokédex: [Farfetch'd is the Wild Duck Pokémon, this one is a Galar native version that has a leek much larger than the ones the normal Farfetch'd carry, and it has darker brown colored feathers, and unlike the normal type Farfetch'd, this one of Galar is a fighting type.] Ash: "A fighting type, huh?" Galar Farfetch'd: [Ah... more opponents, if you want to cross this bridge, then you must beat me in a battle.] Ash: "That sounds good to me, I have a Pokémon that wants to test out his skills on a Pokémon like you... I choose you Riolu!" called out Ash, before Riolu came out of his Pokéball, ready to battle. Riolu: [Is this my opponent, daddy?] Ash: "Yeah, he's fighting type like you, he'll be perfect to test out your skills." Riolu: [Alright, let's do this...] said Riolu, before doing a battle stance, and the Galar native Farfetch'd did the same. It was not long before the two fighting types went to battle, and it was intense on both side, neither one willing to give up until they couldn't battle no more. At last the battle ended with Riolu being the victor, and Ash decided to catch the Galar native Farfetch'd with a Pokéball. Ash: "Alright!, I caught a Galar native Farfetch'd!" Pikachu: [Awesome!] Riolu: [Wow... so I did good...?] Ash: "You sure did, I'm so proud of you." Pikachu: [Me too.] Goh: "Wow... Ash, you did it again." Ash: "What?" Goh: "Catching another Pokémon." Ash: "What are you talking about?, you caught some Pokémon before we got here." Goh: "Yeah, mentioned only, but you seemed to be catching some in this story." Pikachu: [What did you expect?, this story is called 'Ash's Pokémon journey' after all.] Ash: "Never mind that, let's just get to the Wild Area, so that Professor Cerise can get the data of the fossil Pokémon native here." Goh: "Good idea." so with that, they crossed the bridge and made it to the Wild Area, which was mostly grasslands, but then they went to a dig site, where they see that there was nobody around. Ash: "Hey... where is everyone...?" Goh: "Yeah... there's no sign of anyone here..." Pikachu: [Guys!, get over here quick!] called out Pikachu, which caught the trainers' attention, and they went to where Pikachu was, which was inside a cave, and saw a lot of cages full of living fossil Pokémon of Kanto to Kalos. Goh: "Whoa... I never thought I would see living fossil Pokémon, at least not so many different kinds in one place..." Ash: "Why are they all in cages...?" Pikachu: [Hey Ash... it's them.] said Pikachu, glaring at a certain trio playing goldfish cards. Jessie: "Got any 3's?" Meowth: "No, go fish." James: "So uh... when do we give these fossil Pokémon to the boss?" Jessie: "After we have our lunch break." Meowth: "Until then, we'll play cards to pass the time, and we don't have to worry about anyone interfering as we took care of them with our sleeping gas." said Meowth, before he and his teammates let out an evil laugh. Goh: "Oh man... those guys again?" Ash: "Should have figured they were behind this..." Pikachu: [Hey... what is that?] asked Pikachu, looking at one of the fossil Pokémon, which looked like a fish head attached to the tip of the tail of a dinosaur's body. Goh: "Whoa... a Dracovish... a fossil hybrid..." said Goh, before Ash pulls out his Pokédex to find out more. Pokédex: [Dracovish is a fossil Pokémon that is a hybrid with powerful legs and jaws to make it the apex predator of it's time, however, due to over hunting it's prey, Dracovish became extinct.] unfortunately for the trainers, the Team Rocket trio heard the Pokédex, which made them see the trainers. Jessie: "It's the twerp!" James: "And some other twerp!" Goh: "We have names!" Meowth: "Like we care about that, Pikachu is gonna be ours at last, along with these living fossil Pokémon." Ash: "We won't let that happen!" said Ash, as he sends out Gengar to battle, while Jessie and James sent out a pair of their own Gengar. During the battle, Pikachu sneaks away to swipe away the key to the cages, freeing the fossil Pokémon, who were made an angry glare at the Team Rocket trio. Jessie: "Uh oh..." James: "You can say that again..." Meowth: "Oi vey..." said the Team Rocket trio, before they make a run for it, trying to outrun the fossils, only for the Pokémon to use their attacks to send them flying out into the sky and out of the scene. Then there was trouble, the cave's ceiling was starting to give in from the attacks, alerting the Pokémon that they need to escape. After getting Gengar back to his Pokéball, Ash was about to leave when he saw that Dracovish was still trapped in his cage, so he and Pikachu went to the cage and freed the fossil Pokémon. Now free, Dracovish joins Ash, Goh and Pikachu to escape from the collapsing cave, and soon all the people of the area came to the scene, happy that the fossil Pokémon were safe, and then thanked Ash ans Goh for saving them from Team Rocket. Later, the trainers got to do a little research on the fossil Pokémon, but the biggest surprise for them was that Dracovish wants to join Ash's team, as a way to say thanks for saving him from the cave. After catching the fossil Pokémon, Ash soon learns that Dracovish likes to bite on the boy's head as a way to show affection. Goh: "Your Pokémon sure have interesting ways of showing affection to you." Ash: "Yeah, but I wouldn't have it any other way." Pikachu: [Unless you'll end up having no head from Dracovish of course.] Ash: "Hey come on, it's not that bad, it's not like Dracovish is really trying to eat me." Pikachu: [Even so, I would watch out for my head if I were you.] Ash: "Sure thing." and so Ash has not only caught a Galar native Farfetch'd but a fossil Pokémon called Dracovish too, who knows what could be next for our heroes as the journey continues.