Chapter 1

Piper's eyes fluttered open, thanks to some clanging pots. Piper sat up and realized it was her older brother who had woken her up, banging some pots in her face. She sent him a glare.

"Scat, before I pull a Rapunzel and wrack you with those pots!" Piper threatened.

Parker, her brother, rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say, loser. I just love when you and Petra have rude awakenings. They're so fun."

Piper scowled. But there was no way she was getting back to sleep anytime soon. "You're lucky that I love you."

Parker raised an eyebrow. "Really..?"

"No! I loathe you!"

Piper crossed her arms and walked out of her bedroom. Petra was at the table, reading a very grusome book - it's called 101 Ways to Kill Someone With A Banana.

Very... useful?

Whatever.

She decided not to... disrupt her, especially not since Petra glanced up only to glare at her.

Her dad wasn't anywhere In sight. Piper sighed and decided to go to the Slop Shop, since no one even bothered to make breakfast, as usual.

Piper stepped into the Slop Shop and noticed Mal ordering. Despite being two years younger, Piper was in Mal's grade. She's just smart is all. That didn't give her a good rep. Neither did her dad starting off as a good person. But Piper is just as evil as anyone else on this island. And she wasn't afraid of Mal, like so many others.

To prove that this is so, Piper waited for Mal as she ordered, a smirk gracing the young brunette's face.

"The usual and make it snappy," said Mal, drumming her fingers on the counter.

"Room for month old milk?" the goblin asked.

"Do I look like I want curds?" Mal snapped. "Give me the strongest, blackest coffee you've got! What is this, Auradon?"

The ugly goblin grunted, wiggling the boil on his nose, and pushed a dark, murky cup toward her. She was reaching for the cup, when Piper rushed forward, and took it before Mal could touch it.

Being Peter Pan's daughter, Piper could not resist sticking her tongue out, rather childishly at Mal's shocked face, being she dashed out of the Slop Shop.

"Why you little snot faced brat!" Mal yelled, chasing after her.

"SOMEONE BETTER PAY FOR THAT OR I'LL BOIL BOTH OF YOU IN THE COFFEEPOT NEXT TIME!" the goblin shrieked.

The goblins never learn. That's what they always said to Mal and Piper, most of the time, though, they weren't together.

Mal caught up with Piper and grabbed her wrist. "Coffee. Now," she demanded. Piper gulped down a quarter of the coffee, then spit back into the cup. And then she spat into Mal's face.

"Here," Piper said.

Mal glared at her. "No, brat. And did you just spit in my face?" She glared at Piper. Anyone else would've been a coward about it, but not Piper Pan. She grinned. She found this whole thing amusing. It was fun.

"If you don't want it back, then I can keep the coffee?" Piper questioned, though she doesn't care about Mal's answer. Plus, it was a ryhtericol question.

Mal sighed. "Fine, Pan. Ready to vandalize?"

Piper nodded, sipping more of her coffee. "You bet. Let's go have some fun!"

Mal and Piper continued on their way. While they never got along, always fighting like sisters, they were pretty close. Though they weren't friends. Not even close. Neither Piper nor Mal have friends. Not even Jay, who was the third person in their little trio of misfit villainous kids.