Chapter 26

"You will go. You will find Fairy Godmother's wand. And you will bring back the magic wand. Easy peasy," Maleficent tells the villain kids, but mainly directing it at her daughter.

"What's In it for us?" asked Mal, gesturing to her and the other kids.

"Yeah, you can't just expect us to—-" Piper started.

"Shut up, your voice is giving me a headache," Evan said.

"Your face is giving me a headache!"

Maleficent ignores them and tells her daughter, "Matching thrones. Hers-and-hers crowns."

"Uh, I-I think she meant us," Carlos said.

"It's all about you and me, baby," Maleficent said to Mal. "Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?"

"I mean, yeah, who doesn't?" Mal answers.

"Well, then, get me the wand and you and I can see all that and so much more," Maleficent said. "And with that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bend both good and evil to my will!"

"Our will," Evie Queen says dully. Maleficent wasn't the only one here with the teenagers, so were the rest of their parents —— Evil Queen, Jafar, Cruella De Vil and Peter Pan.

"Our will, our will," Maleficent corrected. "And if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your life, missy."

"Yo! You gonna swim all the way to Auradon with the barrier still up?" Piper questioned. "I'm  just wondering how—-"

"Okay, fine," Mal says, sighing. "Whatever."

"Evie, my little evilette in training, you just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother in law wing," Evil Queen said.

"And lots of lots of mirrors!" they both exclaimed, Evie giggling.

"No laughing, wrinkles," Evil Queen said. "Evan, dear, find a princess with a lovely voice and how a princess should be, as long as they're not prettier than me."

"Um, okay," Evan said.

"Oh, well, they're not taking my Carlos," Cruella said. "I'll miss him too much."

"Really, Mom?" Carlos asked with a hopeful expression on his face. "You mean it?"

"Yes," Cruella answers. "Who would touch up my roots, fluff my furs, and scrape the bunions off my feet?"

"Yeah, maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing," Carlos muttered.

"I don't want Piper to leave either," Peter says. "Who else will I pull pranks on?"

"Your other two kids!" Piper says. "Your pranks consist of me almost dying, Dad."

"Almost being the key word," Peter says, causing Piper to give him a look of disbelief. "Also, there are fairies over there, Pipes, remember?"

"Okay, and?" Piper quirked an eyebrow, a sadistic grin spreading across her face. "I'm not scared of them, I just want to tear off their wings."

"Make sure you do that."

"Well, Jay's not going either," Jafar said. "I need him to stock the shelves in my store. What did you score? Oh. Ooh. A lamp." He began rubbing it.

"Dad, I already tried," Jay tells him.

"Evie's not going anywhere until she gets rid of this unibrow, hm?" Evil Queen said. "Neither is Evan if he can't learn how to use a brush!"

"Excuse me, woman?" Evan questioned. "Not using a brush happens to be the latest fashion trend for guys, thank you very much!"